• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic 06 Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what you mean with sprites. The trains are modeled in 3D like the stage. They dont move but you can go inside some of them!

So progress on the levels is great so far but I still need sprites, bosses and a few other things... so It might be a while until the mod is released.

And here it is... Kingdom Valley. One of the best levels on the original game, hope I can make it justice!

Always loved the non-vanilla textures you liked to throw into these packs. Don't burn yourself out by getting way too ambitious, though!

Looks like this mod will be perfect to test out my 06 MD2s!! If you would like to see how far I am into MD2, feel free to check out my thread, I', almost done with 06 Sonic MD2.

Looks like this mod will be perfect to test out my 06 MD2s!! If you would like to see how far I am into MD2, feel free to check out my thread, I', almost done with 06 Sonic MD2.

Hey! I didnt see 06 MD2 screenshots but your other models look great! I am pretty much done with the main levels for my mod. Only missing some sprites, codes, and bosses (Wich no progress have been made so far). But it will be released in the coming weeks-months I guess. Also Im from Buenos Aires too :P

Hey! I didnt see 06 MD2 screenshots but your other models look great! I am pretty much done with the main levels for my mod. Only missing some sprites, codes, and bosses (Wich no progress have been made so far). But it will be released in the coming weeks-months I guess. Also Im from Buenos Aires too :P

In case you didn't notice the screenshots are in the last page!
Also how neat that you're spanish, tho I don't live in Buenos Aires, I live in a city inside the province haha.

Okey people, Im almost ready to release Version 1. I still need help to loop the music and convert it to OGG. If someone has experience with it and wants to help, let me know! Once I have the music, I will submit it in the Releases thread. Im so excited for all of you to see it :)

Wow i like what i see, the levels look nice, amazing detail, wow you have made good 06 maps for the mod, and i see that you are almost done with version 1.1, and you are thinking of adding even more content. Good luck and i also wait to try this out once 1.1 is released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back