*Fixed hands* New Knuckles MD2

Status
Not open for further replies.
my.php

If it's not showing up for anyone, like me, here's the walking gif.

There's a Super Sonic and a Shadow on Gmod too. You should do those when you get the time.

Heck, you should do them all eventually.

Better idea: If it's possible, combine Super Sonic with your normal model. That way it won't look wierd when using the Sonic model and using Super.

Clay said:
There's a Super Sonic and a Shadow on Gmod too. You should do those when you get the time.

Heck, you should do them all eventually.

Already thought about that. Amy and 0_o Super Amy are in there too.

There are 10 character models

Sonic
Shadow
Tails
Knuckles
Amy
Rouge
Super Sonic
Super Shadow
Super Amy
Somari

So you could use all but Somari to make a multimodel

Nomekop said:
There are 10 character models

Sonic
Shadow
Tails
Knuckles
Amy
Rouge
Super Sonic
Super Shadow
Super Amy
Somari

So you could use all but Somari to make a multimodel

No, he couldn't. SRB2 has a sprite size limit, and the MD2 format has a polygon/vertex limit. At best he could fit in 3 models, and some extra parts for supersonic and tails, which was the original plan anyways. So naturally the 3 models would be of Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles.

I'm not saying that you couldn't do the same for the other models, but you would have to leave out the original 3, so there you go.

I'll say it again. This is not a limitation of SRB2, this is a limitation of the MD2 format. There is no way to get around it.

Prime 2.0 said:
I'll say it again. This is not a limitation of SRB2, this is a limitation of the MD2 format. There is no way to get around it.
I think he's right. If it WAS a limitation of the EXE, then a simple source hack would have been able to fix it. This is not the case, however, and I don't know how to work with the limitations other than going back to the choppy Wizard models. And even then there might be problems.

I hope whoever made these makes more of them. It would be sweet to see MD2 versions of Vector, Amy, Cream, etc.

It'll be done when I feel like working on it. I've lost interest in srb2 for the time being, but I may pick it back up in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back