SRB2JTE.exe: The official SRB to JTE conversion utility

Status
Not open for further replies.
aiai said:
what is the supervirus??? :?
If you play SRB2JTE alot, you'll undoubtedly run into it. Really, there IS no reason to use normal SRB2 unless you're netgaming. SRB2JTE is the same thing, but with more features.
Hint: Play GFZ3 alot.

Sometimes. When you load the game up. The game starts to static, That Avatar Jason has shows fullscreen, the words "Beware the power of the supervirus!" is heard in slow motion. Then the supervirus music is heard at the title screen with it saying Supervirus Blast 2 and Jason Avatar changes to a pic of Eggman from the intro colored in a red Shadow. I think you can activate the supervirus when that happens. Does the special Supervirus title screen happen often? When does it occur. It happened twice to me.
The fog completely blinds you in OpenGl mode. Why is there anyway. I barely can see a darn thing even in software mode.

This is amazing JTE, although if SSNTails were to put this in plain SRB2, I would carve him a statue as the greatest programmer yet.

Dash the Hedgehog said:
Jason said he removed the "flyme" command. Right? This is because he started the bots from scratch I believe.
I didn't bother much with co-op bots this time around, sorry... But you can use the console variable "botcoopai" to make them use modified race mode AI instead. (Kill enemies, collect rings, etc.)

Jurai_Madman said:
This is amazing JTE, although if SSNTails were to put this in plain SRB2, I would carve him a statue as the greatest programmer yet.
This saddens many people. The whole point of my putting it in SRB2JTE is because I can't put it in SRB2 official because SSNTails hates/unsupports me. You know, JTE is unsupported and may crash your computer kthxbye. :(

Shuffle said:
If you play SRB2JTE alot, you'll undoubtedly run into it. Really, there IS no reason to use normal SRB2 unless you're netgaming.
Don't let that stop you from using SRB2JTE to netgame, though. No weirdness is known to occur in netgames or modified games~...

This might be a silly question but when so often does the Supervirus occur. It either does nothing or kills my character when I type "I carry the supervirus" into the console.

Then you're obviously not using quotation marks or it would always do nothing. :D Dummy!

Dash the Hedgehog said:
Sometimes. When you load the game up. The game starts to static, That Avatar Jason has shows fullscreen, the words "Beware the power of the supervirus!" is heard in slow motion. Then the supervirus music is heard at the title screen with it saying Supervirus Blast 2 and Jason Avatar changes to a pic of Eggman from the intro colored in a red Shadow. I think you can activate the supervirus when that happens. Does the special Supervirus title screen happen often? When does it occur. It happened twice to me.
The fog completely blinds you in OpenGl mode. Why is there anyway. I barely can see a darn thing even in software mode.

I had the screen go all staticy before but I never saw the avatar...can someone show me a vid on it?

Ok... I't only goes on the NORMAL jte when i load it up:
The sky was blue, no pumpkins... when the download thing comes on after you download using Zip there are 4 options only 2 work... well 2 are SUPPOSED to... the one with your browser symbol on it (Works) and the one thats black and red kinda (Dos'nt work) Or is it supposed to?
On the exe file it says Unable to locate DDL
What do i do?

Right, I should've reworded that. You can netgame in SRB2JTE, but you can't join SRB2WIN games when you're using SRB2JTE.
Edit: Narutopie, did you extract SRB2JTE.exe and SRB2JTE.wad to your SRB2 folder?

Shuffle said:
Right, I should've reworded that. You can netgame in SRB2JTE, but you can't join SRB2WIN games when you're using SRB2JTE.
Edit: Narutopie, did you extract SRB2JTE.exe and SRB2JTE.wad to your SRB2 folder?
So i have to drag those files into my SRB2 folder? Ok, then.

Edit: Well, i forgot where the SRB2 Folder is, you know?

On one of many sectors on one of many tracks on one of many platters on one of many of your hard drives. That would put it in one of many subdirectories on one of many directories.

Well I'm not psychic, I don't know where you put it! Run a search for "SRB2win.exe"

Because I was busy trying to work in a Download counter FuryHunter sent me, and every time I thought I fixed it, I really broke something else, thus forcing JTE to change the first post several times. I assume he did topic changes as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back