Advertising Servers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I advertise my server on the master server but nobody joins even if I wait a half an hour. I set my limit to more than one person. What am I doing wrong?

Zaktan said:
You might be banned. (for no reason like me...)
Probably caught in a ban meant for someone else. You have an IP in a range for the following ban:

alpha's server Hangout 01_06_07 68.88.142.81/13 4th ban 1/2
68.88.0.1 - 68.95.255.254

If that isn't you, go harass Logan.

However, there is no such thing as "no reason" around here.

I tryed harrasing on #srb2fun (O_O') and cause of that he said he would NEVER take it off. Anyways... Now the person who made this could have my problum or he broke the rules.

My servers NEVER work. I've had 6 joiners in 06, and 4 of those joiners was my brother on the pc right next to me... And, I have no idea how to "forward ports"... It sucks not being able to host servers...

Same happens to me I host a game but I need to make sure it reachs... but its stuck in FULL SCREEN.

I can never go to a hosting server witohut this error poping up.

SOC_Send error to node(Node number) (IP address) Error#14009 Unknown error.

Hey I can't host either. Could it be because of the the new ms?

Last edited:
Nonono. You don't have forwarded ports WEREHOG. The new MS has nothing to do with it, and, 3 year bumps, seriously?
Anyways, shouldn't the devs make it more obvious that if you don't have forwarded ports you can't host?

Uh can't port foward let someone hack your computer, and since my computer has a router, would my father's computer be hacked?

Only if there's something on the other end to receive on the port you're opening...

Well they won't let me do it. Oh well I'll just join games. And then every once in a while when I play I'm kicked out of SRB2. My kick puts me on my desktop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back