beware!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Entirely.
Trust me, i know from experience. :oops:

Well, at least i had backups.

In fact, what i first did was always keep on putting back on the backup, thinking it was just a bug with it. It did, however, has a better, more controllable Tails, knuckles who stops rolling when you stop gliding, and a hosting menu that looks better :P.

no! beware the virus!
it is there! I bet you are all just 1 person with lots of accounts trying to trick inocent people!

shadowsfollower said:
I bet you are all just 1 person with lots of accounts trying to trick inocent people!
:)
The virus maybe attached itself to the file while you were downloading it. Did you scan your computer for viruses?

shadowsfollower said:
I bet you are all just 1 person with lots of accounts trying to trick inocent people!

shadowsfollower wins the internet!

shadowsfollower, you can try to put this exe in C:, execute it and see what happens?
Seriously, not a thing you will like :P

shadowsfollower said:
no! beware the virus!
it is there! I bet you are all just 1 person with lots of accounts trying to trick inocent people!
you_win_the_prize.jpg

hotdog003 said:
Hey, Mystic, that really was mean. You just created malware. That thing was not a 'joke' or a 'trap', it was a worm.
It is neither. It is a file located in a place people would look for 1.09. It's not up for download, and it does one thing. It doesn't damage your computer or spread itself on its own. You have to actively look for it and run it. I don't see how that is a worm.

Malware is intended to cause harm. That thing is intended to make you redownload SRB2 and wipe any leaks you happen to have. If it's something you have to actively look for and activate, I don't have much pity for you for getting owned because of it.

Don't look for 1.09 leaks. That's the bottom line.

oh

srb2 rules! :D I'm sorry i called it a virus. It is awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :mrgreen:

YES!
Another follower converted...
No living creature can resist the persuasion of SRB2... The world will be mine soon enough...

... What're you looking at? Go away.

You know, when I read that, I realized I've been watching too much of "Strong Bad Is In Jail..."

SRB2-Playah said:
YES!
Another follower converted...
No living creature can resist the persuasion of SRB2... The world will be mine soon enough...

Hey!!! Taking over the world is MY thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back