View Single Post
Old 11-12-2018   #53
Petit The Hedge
A.K.A. Neon T.H.

I don't know why, i just sometimes, (mostly when alone) start talking like a philosopher, or like i'm making a youtube video, and when i was younger, i also did copy video game characters when running, no one ever noticed, but my brother.

I prefer playing 2D Games instead of 3D.
In fact, the only 3D game that i truly like, is SRB2. Probably because of the 2D appearance, idk

Most people i've met, don't like sonic, or that, or they think it's kinda dumb.
I get distracted easier than any other human i've seen. Seriously. If no one is talking to me, i just look away and start thinking on things that happened the last months.

And when i'm alone, i also tend to speak to myself and ask random things about life.

Resuming, the only thing actually normal about me is my appearance. ;-;

----------------------------- Edit ------------------

Btw, i prefer instrumental music then vocal ones, that explains why 3 of my 5 GB Music folder is just Game Soundtrack. Especially Sonic OSTs.
That includes SRB2's. I tend to break things really easily, and 2 years ago, i could make my thumb unlock from the rest of my fingers, and turn it around in my hand, i can't do that anymore for some reason.

Last edited by Petit The Hedge; 11-12-2018 at 02:23 AM.
Petit The Hedge is offline   Reply With Quote