How did you get your username?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My name was based on my skills on certain games and then the 95 was based on Lighting Mcqueen, from cars by Disney.
The Z Fighter was based on Dragon Ball Z and Drawer from half SMB and half Draw My Life.
Z The Hedgehog and Drawer the Echidna from Sonic and their own thingys from above.
Now, Hell Fighter isn't TOTALLY mine. A friend in my school created him.

EDIT: By the way, TOGM95 stands for The Official GamesMaster95 because someone stole my name.
I don't use TOGM95 in SRB2, instead I use Z, Drawer and Hell.

Last edited:
I'm a fox that played with matches. :c
No? Oh, okay.

In all seriousness, I've had so many usernames it's unreal... let's begin the history!

My first ever username on the internet was "supersonic959", the most ORIGINAL NAME EVER! Ohhh, how I used that so much on Newgrounds. Then I thought to myself "Instead of Super Sonic, why not my FC?" so I threw "Dr. Metallic" into the name instead. "DrMetallic959" became a thing, which was somewhat more original I guess. Unless you look at the actual character, which was basically Shadow with a cape and sword at the time. :P

I went through a lot of name changes every month, going from HunterMetallic to M4DxM374LL1C4 (I was 11, shut up). And then eventually I spliced together a class from TF2 and added wings. "W1NG3DPYR0" became a thing. And it was longer and more complicated day by day, until... well. I saw someone who was mature and had ".:"Something"Pyro:." as their name or so. So I thought "I'll use that sort of thing!"
".:WingedPyro:." became a thing. And I used that name for a good long time on Steam and the internet. Then I became "oDUNK3RZo" as part of a clan, blah blah, got bored, turned back to ".:WingedPyro:." until finally, one day I joined a cinema server on GMod (watch youtube and that shizzle) and saw the "Furry" tag. Back then I had no clue what it was, I just assumed it was animals. So I thought "I wonder, what's my favourite animal and what else do I like?"

".:BurningFox:." happened, and I joined SRB2 a LOOOOONG while afterwards as "BurningFox". Played as that for a while until I saw DUDE with his name changing stuff. So I thought about "BurningHog" which looked awkward. So I put a hyphen in there. "Burning-Hog" became a thing, and as such, every other thing got a hyphen. "Burning-Fox" was then a reality, and not TOO long after I joined the MB. I still have bind which makes my name "=Winged-Pyro=" too. :P

Yes you could say my name technically came from furries, shut up.

Im rathernew here my self, DaisySniper is my wii u account. It comes from a picture friend made for me long time ago. Which I can't upload cause I don't have a scanner. Is Daisy in her sports outfit all ripped up with Barret Sniper rifle with Flower skin on it with the mags had the rubber flower symbol from Super mario Land. Always love this picture

My name has a long story. For a long time I wanted a YouTube profile, and in 2009 I finally got one, at the age of 8. The problem was that my father made the account and he expanded upon his old nickname "Breada." The username for my YouTube profile was MrBreada.

I wanted it to be named TheGameCentral, but I stuck with MrBreada and (eventually) got around to liking it more than TheGameCentral.

This is Blue Warrior. CobaltBW is my username on most sites now, so I'm fazing out of my old name for the sake of consistency and being "current".

Blue Warrior was a protagonist for a videogame I was planning out a long time ago. Cobalt is really just an updated name for the same protagonist.

I am called the Doctor, after the main character in the show "Doctor Who". He is an alien with a time-traveling police box, and is amazing.

On other sites, I am known as OrdoMandalore or simply Mandalorian. Named after Canderous Ordo, who was the Mandalore of the Mandalorian clan called Ordo.

On two other sites, I am known as Worthlessfool. Why? I wanted to try out this one online game, but needed to make an account. So I made a fake quick account to see how the game is, and I wanted the name "foolish", because I thought the game was going to be foolish, but the site told me that name was taken, and it suggested to me Worthlessfool, and I died of laughter and had to choose it.

I am called the Doctor, after the main character in the show "Doctor Who". He is an alien with a time-traveling police box, and is amazing.

Knew it. My second guess was just Doctor Eggman since Shadow calls Eggman, "The Doctor" a lot through out Shadow the Hedgehog.

Knew it. My second guess was just Doctor Eggman since Shadow calls Eggman, "The Doctor" a lot through out Shadow the Hedgehog.

You made me hate my username. Lol, not really. But that is a good deduction of why I would have this username, seeing how much I love STH the game.

Well, my MB name was originated from my real name and some random numbers I put together just because... :?

My name from netgames? Looong story...

In the school, a long time ago, 5 years I think, I was bored and a random idea flowed through my mind. I was thinking of making a random name combining 2 random words, and in that moment, I was seeing to the sky from inside.
A cyan colored Sonic was attached into my mind, because of so much time in the Fanon wiki.
No idea why I entered there, but I was horrified of so much stupid fancharacter.

The rest of this is story.

I just putted together the 2 things and... in my head just appeared the name "Cyasky" but then I rejected that and then "Skycyan".

Hoping Rob or Mystic change my username to Skycyan sometime.

STC was a past design on Zhire, STC stood for Spencer the Cat.
Photon is one of my other fan characters, so I just mixed up the name, STCPhoton.
Simple as that, other places though, I'm SpoderPhoton, same formula except "Spoder" is homage to Spoderman.

I did already post here, but might as well go into depth.

Jasper's name originates from Brother in Arms: Hell's Highway, taken from the character Gary Jasper. I simply overheard my father playing the game, and while making the pink fellow thought it was a much more fitting name than whatever I could come up with. Before that, Jasper used to have a Shinx tail and was originally a combination of different characters and games and had the name placeholder of Sheenx (my username on older places), so I was pretty happy to find a good name for him.

After lurking for a couple of years or so on this forum, I wanted to join with a name that wasn't a "noob" nickname, so I choose an obscure character from "Manos the Hands of Fate" which was featured on Mystery Science Theater 3000. MST3K was a show that had guys that made fun of really bad "B" movies. I have heard that there was an old episode that had the worst movie ever made, so I had to check it out. It is definitely one of the worst things I have ever seen (though I might say that Star Wars Holiday Special tops Manos by a nudge). I think that I might have joined this forum or some other forum that doesn't exist anymore with Torgo and some random numbers at some point, but I don't remember.

(here is torgo introducing himself, here is torgo's famous walk and music.)

After lurking for a couple of years or so on this forum, I wanted to join with a name that wasn't a "noob" nickname, so I choose an obscure character from "Manos the Hands of Fate" which was featured on Mystery Science Theater 3000. MST3K was a show that had guys that made fun of really bad "B" movies. I have heard that there was an old episode that had the worst movie ever made, so I had to check it out. It is definitely one of the worst things I have ever seen (though I might say that Star Wars Holiday Special tops Manos by a nudge). I think that I might have joined this forum or some other forum that doesn't exist anymore with Torgo and some random numbers at some point, but I don't remember.

(here is torgo introducing himself, here is torgo's famous walk and music.)

Funny enough, I just watched this movie recently and I never really put the two together until now. Now that I think about it, you did have an avatar back in 2010-2011 that looked like Torgo.

When I started using a chat site called Chatango, I was really into Rumia after watching NakaTeleeli's Let's Play of Touhou Mother (because I felt she needed love), so I tried putting in "Rumia" and the username was taken so I just put a 1 after it...

I still use the username to this day because it usually isn't taken.

Last edited:
I originally thought of the word for my username because I thought it meant something else, but seeing where my line of work is going I feel its true meaning is appropriate.

"Chimera," the Greek beast that is of a lion, a ram, and a snake all fused into one atrocity. In science this term means the genetic combination of two organisms with entirely different DNA or a single organism with systems comprised of two different sets of DNA. A webcomic I plan to do at one point is a story revolving around genetic splices, and the artwork I've done has always been, as I've seen it, a sort of mishmash of different techniques all used in a variety of ways to make new somethings.

Names are a curious thing; some people grow to live their parental given name and others grow to live their personas :V

"Chimera," the Greek beast that is of a lion, a ram, and a snake all fused into one atrocity.
Now the only issue is that people have an awful hard time pronouncing it properly :P

I was playing ROBLOX as [FirstnameLastname], which wasn't good. I was deciding what to rename my username to, and then I remembered I had an alternate account named Firework719 (of course Firework was taken, so I typed random numbers). I decided to switch the numbers around and BAM! I was Firework917. I decided to use it for other things as well, until I basically started using it for everything. So now I'm a firework with a New York area code.

Last edited:
I once thought to myself that a cockroach on a motorcycle would be cool.

motorroach.gif

I was right.
LOL,Downloading that gif!

And mine, its so obvius (im spanish so i dont know how to spell it) i just removed
the M from "Rayman" and replaced it with a F and then got to "RayFan" (Simple No?)

Last edited:
Um. It's just my name? I'm too uncreative to make a neat sounding username. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back