• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

New Character Seshiro!!

Is this a good wad?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• HELL YEAH!!!!!!!

• Give up noob -_-

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know imma finish his wad i take no credit for this though except for wadding it and completing the sprites

That's still stealing.
And that ain't Zeshiro, that's Flame.
He's probaly got more sprites and a working order wad at this point I think...

Wait a minuit. I think Zeshiro is still working on this. How do we know you got permishion to takeover?

I doubt that he got this WAD with permission, either way, he will probably have this topic locked and he will be left with a tempban. Taking other peoples characters is wrong. Show me some proof that this is now in your hands to continue.

Oh that is just disgusting! You can take Zeshiro's hard work then just rename it and call it your own? 1- you don't have permission to finish his wad. 2-he's still working on it.3- I doubt you even know how to wad. 4-Well, so long Seshiro. Seriously! You were claiming it as your own! Just renaming it doesn't change a thing. Acting like you were the own who did all that work...

Mystic said:
3. Do not post someone else's work. Plagiarism is stealing, and will be dealt with accordingly. Make sure to ask permission from the original author before attempting to improve or use some of his or her work. Yes, the forums DO know about that ancient web page with WADs made in 2002, and if you port them as your own we WILL know. Don't try to cheat the system, all you'll get is a ruined reputation.

Hahahah. You know something Seshiro, you suck at coming up with your own character. That character you have in your avatar is indeed mine and it was made by 'ZESHIRO'.

Seshiro, you are most likey going to get banned from the messageboard for plagiarism. I suggest being more original and coming up with your own ideas instead of editing them slightly and claiming them as your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back