Post your pics/art here!

I will do that when I get more comments. Seriously, this is like the first custom game gear level, you'd think I'd get more comments just by that fact.

http://soundcloud.com/tyler52/green-plains-zone-1-wip

This is not a remix. Once again, the flame of originality burned something down and rebuilt a better item on top (Sonic Surge Topic Reference).

Moderator Notice:
Moved post from this thread, since it's quite clear it has nothing to do with the OLDC whatsoever. -Monster Iestyn

EDIT: Whoops, I must have posted this in the wrong thread. Thanks, Monster Iestyn.

Last edited:
Well, I might as well drop some silly and possibly cute pencil sketches in here...

So, first, a badnik-like thing based off an annoyance probably everyone had to suffer through at least once.
img004k.png

And the second one is a cute character fused together with a demon from hell.
img003i.png

What's the story behind that, Brawl? You make a lot of strange drawings. Care to give us some background on them?

I haven't posted in this topic in a while. Let's change that.

IMAGE DUMP AHOY

been trying a new doodle style
lookmanobands.png

massage.png

berrypawnch.png

sometimes I animate

carrotdance.gif

chickendance.gif

this one might become a character wad

sidewalksketch.gif

and then when I go past the sketch stage stuff like this happens

pegasi.png

I decided to try some real drawing for once... or at least traces over a picture.

kjMx

That was a simple sketch containing base outlines.

tumblr_m0qe5uskyg1r9yvayo1_1280.png

By this point, I'd developed a bit more on the base outline, and pushed on into making the revised sketching.

I'm still in the process of learning. I'll see about checking the art posts on EqD to get some help. Once I'm done here, I can move into third-dimensional drawings, so as to get more than a standing side pose.

Just one little question for you Spazzo. How did you make that!? I wouldn't say it looks beautiful, but it certainly looks interesting.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back