v2.0 Match/CTF Preview (Updated July 1st, 2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now.... some things that might be added.

Servers/admins being able to control things like name and colour changes, so as to prevent in-game confusion of different players, and the occasional c-kicks that may still come with two people repeatedly winding up with the same name. (Even if it's fixed in this version, you can never be sure)

Super Tails/Knuckles outside of multiplayer modes accessible for modders. As in, unavailable in the regular game, but a single SOC value or something making them available for a modification.

Being able to mute individuals. Well, pure and simple really. On the client side, maybe an ignore function. Well, I had these ideas while hosting a game really.

Kopper said:
Super Tails/Knuckles outside of multiplayer modes accessible for modders. As in, unavailable in the regular game, but a single SOC value or something making them available for a modification.
That's not happening. Only Super Sonic is possible to play in single player by design. You'll need to make a custom EXE modification similar to SPMoves or SRB2JTE if you'd like to use Super Tails/Knuckles in single player.

Mystic said:
That's not happening. Only Super Sonic is possible to play in single player by design.

What about coop mode? will people be able to play with Super Tails and Super Knuckles in coop? I'm just asking, if they are not, I'm just saying it would be good.

Sonnarkku said:
Mystic said:
That's not happening. Only Super Sonic is possible to play in single player by design.

What about coop mode? will people be able to play with Super Tails and Super Knuckles in coop? I'm just asking, if they are not, I'm just saying it would be good.

Coop is the same as singleplayer, but in a multiplayer format, so I would think that the question has already been answered.
And they've said before that the Superforms are NOT outside of match at all.

I'd suggest adding that variable. I may be trying to get away from Glaber Syndrome, but SRB2 lacking that variable may be what turns my single player levels into match mode ones as well.

Zenic Fang said:
HOLY HELL!!! That is so cool!!! I mean wow!! Every thing looks so new!!

Bit of an oxymoron isn't that? But I must agree, team rings, new shields, new weapons; Great!! =) I especially like what you've done with Lime forest zone with the updated textures it has always been my favourite CTF stage. One time I was playing the game on an airplane and a nerd looked over and said: **** graphics. My reply was: "Let me see you do better." He just gaped at me and didn't say another word. These new textures are the best I've ever seen for a fan game and would probably put any nerd with similar thoughts in his place. Keep up with the great textures!

Personnatly, I really love you kept some stage of the 1.09.4 but remastered and texturized. Dude waiting all this time will not be for nothing!!!
Good job STjr!!!!

I really hope you guys took Midnight Abyss out. :/

Edit: I also like that you made Tails not completely worthless in Match/CTF. That was why I stopped playing as him.

Zero Ring at least had awesome music going for it.

(Yeah, Midnight Abyss is almost certainly gone, unless it gets majorly reworked -- which I doubt. It really doesn't play too well with the new match system anyway.)

TBD. Hopefully, you'll see some new stuff, some reworked stuff, and some old stuff for the circuit rotation.

...if I hurry up, dammit! X_X

You silly TrackManiac.

I really can't believe some of the maps that have been said to be in the circuit rotation this time around. I hope Sonic Circuit got taken out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back