Mega-challenge: hoax techie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sik

This challenge is worse than the one of pass though Green Hill in less than 20" in Sonic Action. This hoax is from Sonic 3 (NOT Sonic 3 & Knuckles). Find the techie here.
sonic3_false_coordinates.gif

Yeah, it's REALLY difficult to find it, and you must compare EXTREMELY EXACT it with the game for found it. Good luck!

Let me guess: you've got the location numbers in the SCOR thing while, normally, the game would only show that once Debug mode had been entered with B, so that the game would otherwise function normally. I know that's the case with at LEAST Sonic 3 & Knuckles. You can also swap gravity, which is fun, but can allow to reach all sorts of glitchy-as-hell areas, which AREN'T fun - to me, at least.

No, wait, it's Sonic 3. Okay, then, I'll have to look harder.

God, I wish I could use HTML to strike that out.

You guys are looking at the wrong place. I'll help you: I used the Sonic 3 debug mode for some reason...

Sik said:
This challenge is worse than the one of pass though Green Hill in less than 20" in Sonic Action. This hoax is from Sonic 3 (NOT Sonic 3 & Knuckles). Find the techie here.
sonic3_false_coordinates.gif

Yeah, it's REALLY difficult to find it, and you must compare EXTREMELY EXACT it with the game for found it. Good luck!
Wtf you talkin bout?

Bigboi said:
The debug coordinates are incorrect.
FINALLY!!! THE ONLY ANSWER CORRECT!!! *gives a cookie to BigBoi*

Yeah, the coordinates are wrong. Really. But now, guess what are the correct coordinates. Help: the error is in the Sonic's vertical coordinate. Sonic's horizontal coordinate and scroll coordinates are right.

I figured that was the answer, didn't feel like checking. NICE GUESS, BIGBOI

Well, I decided one thing: if in one week you didn't guess what are the correct coordinates, I'll say it, and all you'll lose. Let's go!

I knew that was the right answer, but if I was wrong, everyone wouldve laughed at me, then Id be forced to go to a corner and crawl into a ball and cry :cry:

brianv said:
I knew that was the right answer, but if I was wrong, everyone wouldve laughed at me, then Id be forced to go to a corner and crawl into a ball and cry :cry:
I laughed when I've seen that everybody say anything except that the coordinates are wrong. Seriously, it was very obvious.

But well, the challenge now is guess the correct coordinates. NOTE: you'll fall in a trap too easily, use the game and make accuracy tests. You'll see the answer.

Sorry for bumping, but has passed MORE than one week, and still nobody has guessed the coordinates, like I've asked... Well, here go:

Real coordinates: 13AF0419
Hoax coordinates: 13AF041A

That's the change. *runs away for avoid be killed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back