View Single Post
Old 12-13-2016   #4
SRB2PlayerFan
2.1 Kart: 11/16/18!

I tested this out, and I was impressed with the content. However, I did run into a few problems.

In Shivering Ice, I found two HOMs that were visible at start and at the lake area. Both of them are found here and here.

While I'm at it, may I suggest that you add a checkpoint at this location? It gets annoying when a player dies and they have to start all the way back to the starting line.

As for Galactic Arena, there is one particular part where the sky turns into a mirror.

Also, there is one particular part where Sonic players get stuck and there is no way to get out of the hole. As for the hole itself, it has a large texture error and needs to be fixed.

As for Barren Temple: The entire interior is too dark, which makes it hard for players to navigate their way through the course. I suggest making the interior a little lighter. As for the exterior, it feels empty, and the sand pools don't help much.

Overall, there is good content in this level pack, but the issues I addressed need to be fixed.

Last edited by SRB2PlayerFan; 12-13-2016 at 07:05 PM. Reason: Edited due to images not showing up properly. Also forgot to mention problems with Barren Temple.
SRB2PlayerFan is online now   Reply With Quote