• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sans Gaster Blast 2 (Discontinued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it may be a good idea to finish Sans first before deciding to add Papyrus into the mix.

Agreed. This Sans is looking very good right now, you shouldn't shift your focus to start another character right now, keep working on Sans to polish him.

Speaking of Sans, are you going to implement his crappy defense as well? I mean, I don't like to instantly die because I'm clumsy, but it'd make sanse.

And no, I'm not proud of that pun

Speaking of Sans, are you going to implement his crappy defense as well? I mean, I don't like to instantly die because I'm clumsy, but it'd make sanse.
Probably not, but if I do, I'll see what I can do about "increasing" HP of the Force Shield for him, and make it the ONLY shield he's able to get.

attachment.php

*nyeh heh heh!
Debating if i'll make papyrus to go along with sans

(pukes rainbows)

Well, he now has a walking animation
attachment.php

It's definitely not the best, but it's there now

Attachments

• srb20037.gif
    srb20037.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 3,996
Kind of. I'm still in school, and that's kinda stressful. Thankfully though, school ends in just two weeks so I should able to get more stuff done.

I haven't been able to work too much on Sans, but I went ahead and sprited another character to "substitute" for that time.

attachment.php

Who is that little devil I see there?
And is that a redone Sans?

I'm going off the sprite WindTakadiyami in the SRB2 Discord sent. It's SO much better than mine. And don't worry, I'm not making a Bendy wad. DEFINITELY not this early in Bendy's development. Not until I finish Sans anyway. The sprite was just for fun. Once I finish Sans and Bendy's game is done, I may consider it.

Attachments

• srb20003.png
    srb20003.png
    26.3 KB · Views: 5,061
Last edited:
Kind of. I'm still in school, and that's kinda stressful. Thankfully though, school ends in just two weeks so I should able to get more stuff done.

I'd say that you take a little break until you have time. You'll need all your strength to finish this awesome wad, man.

I haven't been able to work too much on Sans, but I went ahead and sprited another character to "substitute" for that time.

attachment.php

Who is that little devil I see there?
And is that a redone Sans?

I'm going off the sprite WindTakadiyami in the SRB2 Discord sent. It's SO much better than mine. And don't worry, I'm not making a Bendy wad. DEFINITELY not this early in Bendy's development. Not until I finish Sans anyway. The sprite was just for fun. Once I finish Sans and Bendy's game is done, I may consider it.

Bendy?!
Nice!
but i feel like the new sans looks a little...odd
but eh, whatever floats your boat ;)

I do not know whether to prefer the sprite of yours or Wind's sprite. I would love to see Bendy as a playable character, as a 'spindash' you should have him turn into ink for a limited time but cannot get hit, and as he cannot spin when jumping leaving him vulnerable, make him fire out blotches of ink. And you should have his super form as his "Ink Demon" State. But I'm pretty much throwing ideas in your face not giving you a chance to work on Sans, sorry about that. I'm loving what I see so far. By the way, are you going to fix Sans' Bad Time jacket? It's very weird and bothersome.

Last edited:
I do not know whether to prefer the sprite of yours or Wind's sprite. I would love to see Bendy as a playable character, as a 'spindash' you should have him turn into ink for a limited time but cannot get hit, and as he cannot spin when jumping leaving him vulnerable, make him fire out blotches of ink. And you should have his super form as his "Ink Demon" State. But I'm pretty much throwing ideas in your face not giving you a chance to work on Sans, sorry about that. I'm loving what I see so far. By the way, are you going to fix Sans' Bad Time jacket? It's very weird and bothersome.

In my opinion, Sans should be completed first before any other characters are worked

I would love to see Bendy as a playable character, as a 'spindash' you should have him turn into ink for a limited time but cannot get hit, and as he cannot spin when jumping leaving him vulnerable, make him fire out blotches of ink. And you should have his super form as his "Ink Demon" State. But I'm pretty much throwing ideas in your face not giving you a chance to work on Sans, sorry about that.

I'll definitely keep those ideas in mind when I start to work on him

That image actually looks pretty neat. It's definitely well-suited to SRB2's art style, and it feels pretty Sans-like too. Might want to tone down the amount of bones there are though, the mass amount of white could give somebody a headache.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back