Brak Eggman v2 (brakeggman.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's simple.
I loaded the zones.dta from srb2 2.0.7 in 2.1.3.
They were nice enough to leave the old version of Brak Eggman in the game.

I spoiled that fact for myself on the second day of release, when i decided to use objectplace. I also ended up spoiling ERZ3 and ERCZ using the startsrb2 launcher map warp in hopes that i could warp to the final stage and win, but the game said it was modified...

2.0 Brak is still in the game as a resource, so I assume he ported the old ERZ3 over (which is just a matter of updating the level header).

This is actually good, but what about, if we make him he can shoot? That will be even more better

Hahaha, love this! Reminds me of multiplayer in Giants: Citizen Kabuto where one player could play as the giant Kabuto.

I agree, he should be able to shoot goop and get the enemies 'stuck'!

When is the MD2 version coming out? ;)

If i may.... a friend of mine edited this wad so that it would fix the whole switching problem. should i send the edited file to you, Iestyn?

When is the MD2 version coming out? ;)

It's only just begun...
4Yj3EWa.png

Jesus, just ask SSN for the original ms3d version or whatever it was I'm sure he'll give it to you if you ask nicely

Jesus, just ask SSN for the original ms3d version or whatever it was I'm sure he'll give it to you if you ask nicely

Good idea, but I kinda wanted to make my own model for it...Although a ready made model would be kinda nice...But I've already started creating my model...

Guys guys, I'll get to sorting out the switching problem eventually, okay? That and I'm hoping to eventually add in some extra things eventually once I get the space to do so (uni is not doing me any favours currently).

Version 2 (30th March 2014) is now available!!

Changelog:
*Skin switching and objectplace have both been fixed in one with new improved (and less convoluted) scale handling code! =D
*New attacks for Brak (based on 2.0 Brak attacks) using custom buttons:
--Custom Button #1: Turns on/off Cannonball attack mode, sadly firing distance is not adjustable currently
--Custom Button #2: Turns on/off Goop Gun attack mode, for rapid firing goop at players (doesn't work on enemies)
--Custom Button #3: Fires spikey missiles! You cannot grab onto your own missiles though.
* New sprites specifically for doing the new attacks, unfortunately yet to be cleaned up as Senku is currently absent for some reason. =S

This is so cool! In multiplayer, another player can grab on to Brak's missiles and used as an attack, just like in 2.0!

This is a pretty cool WAD, though his sprites do have inconsistencies in colors. But overall, good job!

...Is there gonna be a Brak Eggman based off of 2.1's final boss? I'd like to see something like that.

Version 2.1 (31st March 2014) Patch patch patch patch!

Changelog:
*Fixed a minor issue with how it was possible for certain vital custom vars to be nil (probably adding brak's file midlevel or something)
*Brak's missile and goop were twice as large as they should be, this is sorted now. (Yes I'm fussy about these things)

Not sure if it's been reported but if you grab a rope hang while firing cannonballs, goop, or missiles you will be unable to let go of the rope hang.

Firing the goop cannon for awhile causes fps to drop due to many sprites.

This WAD is just awesome.

EDIT: Also this could be a good idea to change the color because it is a bit too dark if you see what I mean.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back