Contest Discussion Topic (2.0.X)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arid Jungle Zone. Will be part of my upcoming level pack. May not be done in time because of school, if not will be entered in next contest.

aridjunglezone1.png

Doesn't look really all that much like a jungle. Maybe I'll rename it to Arid Forest instead.

aridjunglezone2.png

For the first time ever, I'm submitting a Match and Tag level. I've been working on this one on and off all summer.

My Answer for DarkBob : Ruby Temple

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

Wish I could make a level.

Last edited:
No, it's suppose to look like it's made of ice. the insprations were Icicle Pyramid, Ordnance Storage, Clinkers Cavern, and my own imagination.
srb20065.png

srb20067.png

O.O

A new contest is out!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee........ \o/

*runs*

Well, damn, there's goes the SP division.

On another note, it's already here? Damn, now I have to start working like crazy just to hope that I can get Doomed Megapolis out in time.

Last edited:
...I'll be honest. It looks like you glued random FOFs together and called it a day. Looks like Tails'll rape the place.
Now that I think about that, that's a good point. I might be able to toss some things in the air to push you down. That way, at least you'd need skill to fly over the whole area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back