Your favourite Videogame character EVAR!

288a00zescoot.jpg

"Yo, what's up."

I've always been partial to Viewtiful Joe. He's a complete cornball sometimes, but brushes it off like it's nothing, so he's cool.

And then I like Dingodile of the Crash Bandicoot games. The concept of a Shakespearean-tongued, flamethrower-wielding dingo/crocodile hybrid is so unexpectedly creative.

And the Rabbids are always lovable for their insane mob mentality.

And Sonic, of course.

The Sandvich

The Spy
Miles Prower
Sonic
Shadow
Doomguy
The Sniper
Heavy Weapons Guy
Demoman
Scout
Engineer
Medic
Pyro

This is very hard to decide, i actually can't make up my mind, if it's Knuckles or Bowser, but since i am in a Classic sonic forum, i say Knuckles The Echidna

I'd say mine are most of the "Player 2" Characters, Tails being the first spot on my list and Luigi the second.

For me, it's tied between Sonic and Mario, with Mario I have a slight nostalgic bias for, because Mario Kart Double Dash was the first video game I ever played.
But, I still like both Mario and Sonic equally.

This hard to answer but I know one character that is definitely a favorite of mine which would be Tails. The only others I could think of would be Sonic himself and G-Man from Half-Life.

I have alot such as the Flareon and Cinderace species from the Pokemon series, and Zero from the MegaMan X series. I love Flareons because they are soo fluffy and cute and underated/overhated in the Eeveelution family, Cinderace because I love them so much when I evolved my Scorbunny in Pokemon Sword, and Zero because he is just. so. AWESOME. And likable too. I also love Double, at least his true evil form from MegaMan X4, he is so cool, evil, and sadistic!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back