JB Games: Super Games Fighters 2player version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jman

PSO & Arad Senki addict
I been making this game for a while when I didn't have online access. Ok I have released a 2player version of Super Game Fighters with 5 levels to vs on.

super.gif

Heres a beta of adventure mod and characters before demo comes out.
http://freewebs.com/jmanx13/mygames.htm

Here are the Characters so far:

Sonic
Mario
Knuckles
Zero
Link
Naruto

This is for the people who beta test it and talk about it here for I can see how good it is. I may give you one to.

I plan on release the Demo without all the trouble the beta testers had to get through. The problem I can't do it right now is that I'm not able to make it stand alone, I have to convert the game. And Yeah Neojames, you better not.

Dither! :D

Fix the graphics, first, and maybe even come up with your own.

What the hell is this even about?

ree-c said:
Dither! :D

Fix the graphics, first, and maybe even come up with your own.

What the hell is this even about?

I do have my own graphics, Im in the game and one of my characters.
Don't disc the game if you never even played the game, don't hate.
Trust me, If you like fighting games, you may enjoy this one alot when a demo comes out.

The single player mode have a city where you go to their building and take one of there challenges. Then you have to fight them.

I plan on making this game online. Making a city for it, so it will be kinda of like a MMORPG.

Yeah like neojames I tested this too(theres some giltches) but all in all this is the best fighting game ever played.(exculding super smash flash because they both get a 10/10).

Super game fighters= 10/10
super smash flash= 7/10

You know, it would be really nice if I could at least see a screenshot of the actual gameplay, if nothing else. A title screen is just a title screen. It doesn't really say anything about how the game actually plays.

How do you guys like the change of game play in it. Like final Rush Flying part and the Mario kart Level. The Mario Kart Level need alot of work.

Robo can you save the trouble of the screenshots.

Ok, this game is called Super Game Fighters, right? So, why is Naruto in it? Having him there seems kinda forced and unneeded. So, in my opinion, I think you should either get rid of him or make him an extra secret unlockable, as many games featuring unrelated characters have.

He's already been programmed so no. Plus he's part of Shonen Jump.

This is Super Game Fighter, nothing but unrelated characters.

I'm confused. So you're saying that a game that suggests it's about video game characters is anything but? And also, when did Shonen Jump become related to video games? (Well, other than their game reviews) The other characters are related as they're all from a video game, while Naruto was only put into games to make $$$.

Personally, this game will have to work hard to get my attention. Zero from the X games will need to be programmed with a degree of matery. If we were talking about Zero from MMZ, I might let it slide. However, we're not. Also, I fully intend to make Naruto my personal punching bag, kthxbye.

Also, as a mapper, this game needs good stages. Only one flat plain should be used, if any.

Also, that window is calling out to me "Game Maker."

Wrong. Multimedia Fusion.

And I still say you need to show an in-game screenshot. A title-screen doesn't provide much basis for discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back