Unusual Internet Stories/Content

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to start from the introduction, then go to Entry #1 and continue on from there to make the most sense of the story. You should also watch the corresponding totheark videos for maximum nightmare fuel. A recommended viewing order can be found here.

I was initially scared to death of the Entries (in a good way, of course!), but lately the series has feeling getting a little formulaic for me. I do hope that some revelation or some confrontation with the Slender Man is just down the pipeline.

I also like this work that the same people responsible for Marble Hornets have done. But, gosh darn it to heck, they just had to spoil it.

There is this WEIRD game I saw on youtube once called "LSD Dream Simulator"

and let my tell you... ITS SO FREAKIN' WACK'D OUT STUFF....just look it up on youtube...I swear you'll probably have nightmares (I haven't thank God)...

There is this WEIRD game I saw on youtube once called "LSD Dream Simulator"

and let my tell you... ITS SO FREAKIN' WACK'D OUT STUFF....just look it up on youtube...I swear you'll probably have nightmares (I haven't thank God)...

I can quite say I am interested in LSD for quite a while. Did you know it was based on a dream journal from one of the makers of the game?

Also, while I'm at it: http://youtu.be/YyDwfeYaDIM Eastern Mind: The Lost Souls of Tong-Nou. Its another game by the makers of LSD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back