Have you been banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to troll on the starmen.net forums without knowing, I was an immature 11 year old and didn't know better, I IP evaded until November 08, I decided that I wasn't doing anything worth my time.
I joined the Brawl In The Family forums in October, I used to spam there, but I quit after getting to know the place, I was banned in December for flaming a troll impersonating me, I don't spam there anymore.
Yeah, I have a bad internet history, but don't worry, spam free since December 15, 2008.

I've never been banned, but I have been once on a different forum and it was supposed to be permanent, but due to a forum **** up I was unbanned and I was eventually forgiven and on that same forum, I rose to a moderator position.

On this forum: None, suprisingly. I used to act like a n00b on this forum before I got use to the internet.
Donovan's Forum: Week ban for giving the forum constructive criticism, which he had mistaken for flame. Later on, we worked it out and he let me improve it.
#SRB2FUN: Twice. One for testing to see what would happen if I flooded while Xnuyasha was away. (One of the mods kicked it. I think Furious Fox, but I can't remember.)
Two for.....I have no idea. I went to get another glass of milk and my nephew got onto my computer and got me banned. The only hint I have is "good".

I have been ban here once,
lol, it was way back, I was stupid and didnt read the rules when i joined.

And i kinda asked for a wad to be reuploaded...lol

Let's see.... does getting joke banned during April Fool's '07 count?

Also I got kicked on #Fun for finding out what the Slap! button does, but that was years ago.

I've only been banned once on this place because my post was too vague or something. That was a couple years back, I think.

I've been banned from 72dpiarmy. Mainly because, since Chaos was banned, I was banned as well.

From this site? No.
From any other forums? Once, Facepunch admins are nazis.
From Garry's Mod servers? Tons, I love Expression 2's ability to apply force to your props.

Not from the message board. Not from any message boards. Mystic only gave me a warning when I first joined.

On IRC, on the other hand, only three times. The first one was some time after I joined, as they were strict with changing your names pointlessly. People were doing it, so I did it too. And then I got banned. I didn't know you weren't supposed to evade bans, so I got the ban up to a week. Thankfully, that rule was removed, and that certain Op that banned me left the community already.

Second time was when the Ops banned another member named Chaos. I used to name myself ChaosZero64 back then, and so I was uninvited. I asked FuriousFox as to why I was banned, and he told me it was a misunderstanding.

Third time was a few years ago. I completely forgot that slapping trouts at other people were against the rules, and so Shuffle banned me for a second. That's what you get for not reading the rules.

Only once, this is when I was young and I had no idea what I was doing, but until now, I know what I'm doing on the forums, instead of making idiotic posts or topics against the rules. No, offense to anyone.

NeoSeeker

I kinda flamed a guest who made a supernova joke in the Kirby Super Star Ultra forums, and then overdid the cursing.
[spoiler:30d646c0f0]Contain your anger, especially in a forum.[/spoiler:30d646c0f0]

Retro SS said:
I kinda flamed a guest who made a supernova joke in the Kirby Super Star Ultra forums, and then overdid the cursing.
[spoiler:e96a8db42e]Contain your anger, especially in a forum.[/spoiler:e96a8db42e]

That was on a NeoSeeker Forum. My account was KabulaKiller777.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back