Suggestions

Maybe add a drowning sprite for all the characters like this?
scd-tt-structureimg4.png

If Dark City comes back, Act 1 should be the "really dark" part of the city, in day. Act 2 should be at night, becoming a carnival-themed level. I think is a good idea.

Since Tails and Knuckles won't officially have their super forms, could yall at least keep their transformation sprites inside the player.dta for LUA purpose?

Last edited:
This would nullify the point of adding character-specific paths. The whole idea is to make playing as Tails and Knuckles feel less similar.

Hm ok, Then what about having those combos as unlockables after the player does a full run of the game with all characters and an with 75% of emblems done?

I have some suggestions: Make Teams like a Sonic and Knuckles combo.
And make Metal Sonic use the V. Maximum Overdrive attack and maybe a modified version of the Ring Spark Field attack during the race. The you could change his dashing sprites during the fight when he is almost defeated to the V. Maximum Overdrive attack.

EDIT: For the first suggestion, I forgot to look up.

As far as how the Metal Sonic race works... its impossible for him to rubber band with the player, or even multiple players at once.

Make knuckles have some type of way to go faster. FSonic has the dashmode, TailsCD still has the charge spindash and fly, while if Knuckles tried the spindash charge, his glide would slow him down. And he doesn't have dashmode. Maybe have it if Knuckles was gliding then he would go faster the longer he's in the air. Because right now, Knuckles has no abilities for speed, (And no 2.2 Knuckles early release wad.) Making him just a character good for using in tag.

Maybe have it if Knuckles was gliding then he would go faster the longer he's in the air. Because right now, Knuckles has no abilities for speed, (And no 2.2 Knuckles early release wad.) Making him just a character good for using in tag.

Knux actually does glide faster the longer he's in the air; it just takes quite a while to build up some speed. Allowing him to keep some of his spindash jump momentum in a glide would be useful though.

TailsCD isn't a "2.2 early release .wad". Smiles - the version of Tails that we are all hoping will be ready for 2.2 - will remain private until release because I'll have to do some engine side changes to properly support the tails. (Also, FSonic just has cool abilities for fun, and will basically play like 2.1 Sonic when not released seperately.)

Plus, Fres is right and has a cool idea. I wonder what people would think of that, and for that matter how difficult it'd be to code.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back