GraphicX8000v5_5.wad - [Version 5.5 RELEASED!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
For god's sake, Could you make the emerald a emerald shard?

srb20000a.png

Can this work as shards?
-----
This wad looks great. I like the new visuals!
But when I pause the game, I don't see a "Pause" message.
I removed the Pause Message so when you pause the game it doesn't come up. Think the Classic Sonic games when you Pause the game.

Last edited:
srb20198.png

I think this kind of shard would look better, in green that is. (oh, and it glows! :D)
If you want, I can send you the sprites so you can modify them to fit your style.

The magic of 1.09.x. Look at the life icon, it's huge. Clear sign of using 1.09.x, which supported dynamic lighting in OpenGL

Because only 1.09 has OGL lights, amirite?

(Unless Alam still didn't fix them, though I coulda sworn he did)

The images are cool.

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

srb20198.png

I think this kind of shard would look better, in green that is. (oh, and it glows! :D)
If you want, I can send you the sprites so you can modify them to fit your style.

He is not "Knuckles".

The images are cool.

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

He is not "Knuckles".

He probably either:
1. Ported KO.T.E. to 1.09.x, and forgot the life image.
2. Ported KO.T.E.'s sprites over Knuckles' in knux.plr

This is nice, but can you fix the extra life monitors? They look too "Sonic Advance" (which they are) and dont fit SRB2's style, for me at least.
Owait, that'l mean the extra life monitors we have now without this are good, right?...

Kim the Fox!!! said:
The new Tails's and Knuckles's Extra Life Monitors doesn't work, the old prevails. Can you fix it?
It's a bug with Srb2 itself. Perhaps the way the files get added when you first start the game, I can't really fix it.

ImaRawrBadly>.< said:
This is nice, but can you fix the extra life monitors? They look too "Sonic Advance" (which they are) and dont fit SRB2's style, for me at least.
Owait, that'l mean the extra life monitors we have now without this are good, right?...

Already done, Blade allow me to use some of his 1up sprites.

Anyway... this wad might support some of XSRB2's sprite files as well.
spritesa.png

Well? (Top sprites are the emerald hunting stuff, which KO.T.E allow me to use.)
I think Inu asking me in #'fun to make a 10000 Point sprite if I recall. ("m still trying to think about getting the points thing set up.

EDIT
Looks like I need to change the HUD again, as if your playing Shards in XSRB2, the Time overwrites the Shards timer.

Last edited:
xsrb0000.png

Well... at least the item icons sorta overwrite, but not too badly in xsrb2.

xsrb0001.png

The big ring in which is dropped if you get hit while having a Blue Ring.

xsrb0002.png

Yea... the Time & points has to move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back