cheat codes, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah,right.

I only use cheating for fun,not for unlocking everything. But i'll tell you some cheats

Single player cheats:

Objectplace on (more a decoration tool,actually)
Gravity 0.0 or higher
Homing on
Lightdash on
Timeattacked on
Devmode on (activates the cheats under)
God
Skynum [number]
Noclipping
Rteleport [coordinates]
and more useless ones

Multiplayer cheats:

Startrings [number]
Orderpizza -size [number] -toppings [number]-address [number] (What is this for a stupid cheat?)
Map [number]
Homing on
Lightdash on
Timeattacked on
kick [playernumber] (if a player is irritating)
And a few more...

Well,did I forget any cheats wich aren't useless?

Re: Yeah,right.

Super mystic sonic said:
Gravity 0.0 or higher -This doesn't work, it says you need to unlock it, HOW??!?
Homing on -homin attack is quite fun sometimes :)
Lightdash on -makes special stages WAY to easy :/
Timeattacked on -?
Devmode on (activates the cheats under) -This one editing tool for srb2 i think.
God -BOOM, unharmable.
Skynum [number] -editing
Noclipping -editing, twice the gravity, but can climb a platform isntantly, just by touching it.
Rteleport [coordinates] -how do you get this to work?
and more useless ones

Multiplayer cheats:

Startrings [number] -CHEAT. Useful in match, though :).
Orderpizza -size [number] -toppings [number]-address [number] (What is this for a stupid cheat?) -burp!
Map [number] -Kinda useful, if you wanna play a different gametype+level without rehosting.
Homing on
Lightdash on
Timeattacked on
And a few more...

A little description to some cheats, all the SP cheats modify the game.

ree-c said:
Super mystic sonic said:
Gravity 0.0 or higher -This doesn't work, it says you need to unlock it, HOW??!?
Timeattacked on -?
Devmode on (activates the cheats under) -This one editing tool for srb2 i think.
God -BOOM, unharmable.
Skynum [number] -editing
Noclipping -editing, twice the gravity, but can climb a platform isntantly, just by touching it.
and more useless ones

Multiplayer cheats:

Orderpizza -size [number] -toppings [number]-address [number] (What is this for a stupid cheat?) -burp!
Map [number] -Kinda useful, if you wanna play a different gametype+level without rehosting.
Homing on
Lightdash on
Timeattacked on
And a few more...

which ones?
the "homing on" and "lightdash on" cheats?

I dunno about them, never tryed them and complete a game before, you can use those together and turn analog controls on in the setup controls menu, it makes the game play like sonic adventure then :roll:

Sweet!!!
i must Try that out!

but what the hell is the Orderpizza command for anyway?
is it something for fun or, like, what does it do?

SONIC INTO DREAMS aka. NiGHTS -Find all 20 emblems.
SAexample -Complete sonic into dreams?
Christmas hunt -forgot XD
Mario Koopa blast -Complete single player with all the emeralds.
Red volcano -wouldn't want to spoil it now would i? <highlight>Complete the game 3 times in single player, no cheats, in under 21 minutes total, jump on the first house in GFZ1 (the one near the first waterfall) 3 times, a (text)voice will appear, (i forgot what it said) and then a small figure will come out of the door, touch it, some more text will appear, and you'll die, (even if your super//hyper) and you'll be in the red volcano zone

Thats about it i think.

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
ree-c said:
Super mystic sonic said:
Timeattacked on -?
God -BOOM, unharmable.
Skynum [number] -editing
and more useless ones

Multiplayer cheats:

Homing on
Lightdash on
Timeattacked on
And a few more...

which ones?
the "homing on" and "lightdash on" cheats?
Uh, he said all, idiot.

Haven't you given up yet?

FIND THEM YOURSELF.

Its not impossible, and if people tell you the locations of the easter egg's then the game is gonna be boring, there is a reason why their hidden y'know.

Find them yourself, Chaoman. It's not that hard to do so. Just remember, there are only two eggs per act, excluding boss fights.

Now sence this has become a random out of order topic,

Where are the two easter eggs in THZ2??

I found one(RED), but where in the heck is the other? I've searched every nook and cranny. I even found both the emmy orbs and still no egg!!(wow, the one in the vents is well hid, the one behind the rusted wall i already found fyi)

Try swimming in the slime. You should get the Liquid Shield from the start of the level first, as it makes it easier to find the egg, since you don't know where it is and will probably have to wade in the nasty goop for a while before you find it.

Neo Chaotikal said:
Try swimming in the slime. You should get the Liquid Shield from the start of the level first, as it makes it easier to find the egg, since you don't know where it is and will probably have to wade in the nasty goop for a while before you find it.

EDIT: NVM, i found it. (geez i looked in the cage 5 times and didn't see it.... stupid slime :P)

And towards the EE bonus... XD

wow, sonic the stick! and the new enemies are nice. sonics expression for the 'big gun' one is priceless XD

...*wonders if 'startrings' and 'gravity' work now*...

...and after playing THZ2 a million times, i figured out an incredibly simple way to lessen the time attack time. So simple. SS. :P

FIND THEM YOUR SELF!

Their not hard to find, so stop being lazy and play the game yourself!

...This is where a 'cheater' section would be useful... for bums like him who won't shut up.

Oh, and this reminds me...

DON'T ASK FOR ANY MORE STUFF!

Everyone here got the stuff in srb2 by looking themselves, so find it yourself!

thank you, have a horrible day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back