Who plays Street Fighters

Status
Not open for further replies.

komet

So yeah I thought hey lets see who play street fighters and whos good and who sucks my favorite character is fei long beasty!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I do and my best characters are Shin Akuma, Akuma, Guy, Yun, Gen, Ryu, Ken, Rose, Sagat, and M. BISON.

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

Oh yeah, and its 'Street Fighter' not Street Fighters

Well, I do and my best characters are Shin Akuma, Akuma, Guy, Yun, Gen, Ryu, Ken, Rose, Sagat, and M. BISON.

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

Oh yeah, and its 'Street Fighter' not Street Fighters

O my bad lol and thats alot lol i would only use ken and fei long my freinds would get mad when i use fei long and i would always win to so they would practice all week and i would still win and the funny thing is i dont own the game lol

Been playing Street Fighter 3 since 2001. Sad to say, I'm still better with the PS2 controller than Dreamcast's controller or MAME's keyboard setup.

I have played since Street fighter 2, the arcade version. I think me and my friends spent over 200 dollars on that game over the course of 4 years, every sunday when we went to town with our parents to do the wash. I remember owning almost everyone with chun li.

I used to, but not any longer, there are better fighting games I like better, like Bloody Roar.

Yea I still play Street Fighter (FYI...it's spelled Street Fighter not Street Fighters)

Most characters im good with are Ken, E.Honda and my girl Cammy <3

...what? I like Cammy. Got a problem? I like Morrigan Aensland too.

Well, he probably spelled it street fighters saying do you play any of them. (S = plural)
I think...

I don't play any of the games sadly.

If the plural was absent we'd get no posters. No one played Street Fighter.

Bah, Street Fighter games are the equivalent of taking classic cheat code inputs and making them a mandatory method of performing anything better than a 3-hit combo. They can still be vaugely enjoyable games regardless at times, but to this day it still baffles me that such a retardedly convulted and needlessly complex control scheme somehow became the standard for fighting games for such a long, long time.

I've borrowed Street Fighter 4 from my friend and its quite fun. HADOKEN!
But people out there are straight up cheaters with characters. They repeat combos over and over. NOT FUN.

IFMarvel vs Capcom 2 counts as Street Fighter than that is fun too...

Ugh. Street Fighter 4 reminds me far too much of Tekken. While I have no beefs with the Tekken series, it lacks alot of that 'classic' style.

Not to mention lack of parry in SF4 is appalling. Essentially, most fighting game enthusiasts consider SF3 the best fighting game of all time with MvC2 in second.

I've played all the Street Fighters. I honestly kind of have a special spot in my heart for MK (put down those feathers and tar barrels!), but I think SF4 is my favorite, followed by SSF2T.

Im pretty sure this topic is called "Who plays Street Fighters?" Not "Who has played something better than street fighter?"

So apparantly, This thread is limited only to the discussion of the Street Fighter franchise, and even though the only relation your post has to do with Street Fighter are the words of the franchise, It's allright to regard my post as trash although I clearly make reference to it, and input my thoughts to further the discussion.

Well I think in 2010, Super Street Fighter 4 will come. It includes some of the old characters like T. Hawk, Dee Jay, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back