SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
STHE123O said:
hey Chaos Zero 64, what frames you must do for Wave to finish her?

Maybe he just have done standing and walking and maybe some other thing.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
srb20015.png

delicious.png

Chaos Zero 64 said:
  • I finally finished the NiGHTS player. You can now successfully play as anyone when in NiGHTS mode.
srb20010.png

What about the Super Sonic life icon?

Just a thought, but the new HUD, maybe the map character icon could be the same as the life icon?

It's already shrunk. Splash Canyon is a few pixels smaller than STjr Carnival, and the original Splash Canyon is this big.

For Wave, I only have Monster Iestyn's standing frames, and the walking frames that you see now.

JetTheHawk said:
Just a thought, but the new HUD, maybe the map character icon could be the same as the life icon?
If resized, maybe. I was already thinking of having 2 Life icons anyway. One for Riders, and the other one for Mario Kart and Sonic R.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
http://cz64.sepwich.com/images/srb20015.png

This is not a joke. I was actually able to accomplish this.

greater than colin hyphen left parenthisis
Congratulations nonetheless.
What code did you use for this? I'm egar to find out what it is.

Also, I'm actually impressed that you actually did all of this while I did nothing with mine.

you should put made up rider levels on there with MULTIPLE paths, that way it will be more interesting and you don't just take one route.

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
greater than colin

Greater than Sonict?

@daiches99: Unlike Single Player, that's actually kinda risky for a Circuit level. Imbalanced multiple paths in a race level will cause one path to be used and not the other because people wanna take the fastest route, ya know? If done properly, multiple paths will add to a Circuit level.

SRB2WikiSonicMaster said:
Flame_the_hedgehog said:
greater than colin

Greater than Sonict?

@daiches99: Unlike Single Player, that's actually kinda risky for a Circuit level. Imbalanced multiple paths in a race level will cause one path to be used and not the other because people wanna take the fastest route, ya know? If done properly, multiple paths will add to a Circuit level.

But in the original, there were (really short) extra paths that depended on character ablities. He's replicated this here.

and...

Where do you get SRB2 Riders with all this stuff you changed? Is it one the 1st page or not? Please post D/L Link if is not.

The last released version was June 2nd. What Chaos Zero 64 is showing is a batch of new features which will be in the next release, which, of course, is not ready to be released yet.

Are you going to:

1) Make it so that for Sonic R mode, the speed will be a little bit decreased?
2) For Mario Kart mode, slow down the speed just a *little*?

and questions:

1) How many characters will be in every mode? Not all together, but like, a certain number for different modes?
2) How many Mario Kart levels will there be?

I just noticed this, but Wave's arm is too short in that walk animation in your avatar, cz64. Or maybe her legs are too long..I dunno.

The standing frame's arms are just as long as Sonic's, meaning it was a recolor. So I went ahead and recolored his walking arm frames.

Monster pointed out that she's tall, but from the looks of it, her body is smaller than Sonic's. Her legs are also long enough to be taller than Jet, Sonic, and every other recolor. But I don't really care.

I'm starting to make Mario Kart levels now. I'm making Peach's Castle right now.

You start from the outside of the castle, and drive inside without the use of teleports. You go straight up the stairs, around the other set of stairs, and I'm planning on adding a big painting of a Mario 64 level after those stairs that will take you to the huge level that uses switches to change the water level. If I decide not to, I'll skip that part.

After that, you'll appear at the back of the castle and into Peach's Garden. After a few hedges turns, you'll go up a long bridge with speed pads, and fall down onto a bouncing FOF. After landing, I'll make a small road that will take you back to the entrance of Peach's Castle.

For the castle, I don't have a screenshot right now. But I used ripped textures to make the outside and the inside look just like the real thing. I also did not used my old PeachsCastle.wad match level that I made years ago. I remade this new one from scratch.

MKB2

I'm planning on making a Mario Koopa Blast 2 mod that makes SRB2 only mario. Could I use the SRB2 Mario Kart levels in it?

Work on MKB2 first. If it's almost done, and if Chrome says yes, then go ahead.

Here's two pics of Peach's Castle.
srb20000.png
srb20001.png

Like I said before, you get to go inside the castle and past the stairs. Her garden is being worked on right now, so no more screenshots.

Wow, Peach's Castle looks great, I didn't think that level could be ported that well to SRB2. This Mod just keeps getting better and better. :DDD
light the elementa said:
when's the next release?
Chaos Zero 64 said:
I'm also not planning on releasing this until Wave and Storm are both finished. Knux too, but meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back