SRB2 MIDI Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raze C

Average Circuit Enjoyer
I know, many people love MIDI (i'm one of these) and also, MIDI from SRB2.
But, whatever thing that does exist there's the people who love, and the one who hates. Many people consider them a little bit crap for the quality, which is obvious what's expected from a music file from the 90's???
i also prefer them instead of 8-bit music

In this thread you can discuss about that and give your opinion;
You can post your original MIDI compositions or instrument re-placements;
You can NOT make a hate discussion about that;
You can NOT post composition that aren't yours.

Out of these, SHARE YOUR OPINION AND DISCUSS ABOUT THEM

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

My bad,
Can some moderator move this to "SRB2 Discussion" ?
I missed that.

For the record—MIDI is actually just streams of computer data that music software or other programs can read and interpret to produce sound. (In fact, MIDI doesn't even have to be used for sound!) So a "crappy quality" MIDI usually shouldn't be labelled as such just because it sounds "old"; it's actually the fault of the program playing the MIDI. Sorry for my music nerdiness. The more you know~

I actually used to compose using MIDI several years back, but I was a lil' Lach back then so I don't really remember if they're any good. If I find my USB drive with all my old stuff on it and can find a decent composition, I'll post it here.

In fact, MIDI doesn't even have to be used for sound!
I know that! MIDI are just for music (i imagine jump sound as an piano instrument)
Also, my friend had some issue with MIDI, does it work with Windows Millenium?
hehehe i love to be nerd sometimes too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back