JUNGLE RUINS (Airboard Level) - SRB2 Riders

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManimiFire

Meow Motherfuckers.
I created an airboard level for SRB2 Riders called: "JUNGLE RUINS", and it has judged at duon, and now I send it to here for judge by the message board's judges... Here some screenshots:

WARNING:

You HAVE to open all SRB2 Riders MOD pack FIRST, and then, to add a_JungleRuins.wad, or you can just open SRB2 Riders' Launcher, and add in the additional files: a_JungleRuins.wad.

Have Fun :)

Attachments

• srb20080.png
    srb20080.png
    155.5 KB · Views: 678
  • srb20081.png
    srb20081.png
    179 KB · Views: 640
  • srb20082.png
    srb20082.png
    85.9 KB · Views: 524
  • srb20083.png
    srb20083.png
    187.4 KB · Views: 546
  • a_JungleRuins.rar
    1.8 MB · Views: 506
Last edited:
Wow, I'm am literally amazed. This is the first time a Riders add-on NOT by me was released to the MB, and I'm officially impressed! The level design works for the riders 95% throughout. The leaves section in the top route in the middle of the stage is really tight and confusing and actually left me to the pit more often than not. The boulders section is really nice, I can't say it's completely unavoidable, but it feels like I can do something if I use the Jump Button, which most casual player may not know they can do often. I really like it, though maybe it's on my part or the level itself, but it's pretty harsh on the framerate which is kinda of why I couldn't traverse through the top section very well.

Another bland level tbh. The use of textures mixed with the flat level layout really makes the level feel... "eh." The placement of the objects and just the scenery in general is very... haphazard(?) Not sure how to describe it. lol. It just looks really really REALLY boring.

I suggest practicing more on basic level design. Maybe play some chaos domain or vanilla levels to get a sense of how to make levels look nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back