"Possible" Sonic Chronicles 2 confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
It just looks too real to be true, but if it is, let's hope for not beeing rushed, even though Sonic Chronicles was an EPIC WIN.

Brown the dog said:
It just looks too real to be true, but if it is, let's hope for not beeing rushed, even though Sonic Chronicles was an EPIC WIN.

Bioware did say that if the first Sonic Chronicles went to plan, they could make a sequel to it, as for a first Sonic RPG, it was pretty damn great. Also the end has something to do with a *possible sequel coming up*

I saw this one coming! Although I really hope they improve the music and graphics in the sequel, Sonic Chronicles has inexcusably horrid 3D models for a 2.5D game and a piss poor frame-rate, which actually turns me off from completing the story. :P *hit by a semi-truck*

...and they'd better put Blaze in it too! No *shot*s, I'm serious. :P

The graphics were good, the music too, it was a pleasure for hearing the battle musics.

Also, I know that when Blaze is here, there's certainly a problem in her world. I agree with Dr. Pepper on this one, I highly doubt that we'll be able to go through both of Sonic's and Blaze's planet, like in Sonic Rush and Sonic Rush Adventure, in the sequel, but if there were bad enemies on Blaze's planet than Eggman Nega, that are giving chaos in both planets, that'll be very interesting and maybe fun, but it's a doubt, it might not be true...

Dr.Pepper said:
I saw this one coming! Although I really hope they improve the music and graphics in the sequel, Sonic Chronicles has inexcusably horrid 3D models for a 2.5D game and a piss poor frame-rate, which actually turns me off from completing the story. :P *hit by a semi-truck*

The models could of improved as Shadow & Eggman ran like retards, so could the friggin chao garden system. I was a bit annoyed about it.

The characters however I thought were spot on. I doubt Blaze would be in it unless her dimension takes part of the game story like the Sonic Rush series.

We'll have to look into the story more, as updates go through.

At least Eggman's running sprites in Sonic the hedgehog in Genesis/Mega Drive were less retard than in Sonic Chronicles, and the fact that he doesn't have any special moves makes him useless while exploring, but even if he only has 2 POW moves, these 2 are incredibly good, which is worth it of having him, espacially with his "Bombardement" POW move.

Also, does anyone passed the "Sector Scylla" chapter? Because these Zoah are very powerful.

Dr.Pepper said:
I know! She's the best!

Brown the Dog said:
Also, does anyone passed the "Sector Scylla" chapter? Because these Zoah are very powerful.

I just started chapter 5. XD
I'm seriously considering starting over because I'm usually too much of a coward to fight the normal enemies -.-' I so don't want to resort to Action Replay
EDIT: They don't have any codes yet
EDIT again: Neoseeker had some
EDIT again (again): Super Cheats had chao codes -.-'

If you are at Metropolis, I was coward at those robots too XD, but my flee skill got improved ;) If you're at Angel Island then good luck, because it won't be easy at all, but if you beat the chapter, you'll have a nice surprise...

Brown the dog said:

Well I beat the whole game XD. All you need to do is use Sonic, Omega, Knux, and Tails and its a piece of cake!

HxK Retro said:
Brown the dog said:

Well I beat the whole game XD. All you need to do is use Sonic, Omega, Knux, and Tails and its a piece of cake!
You missed a detail. It was probably only easy for you because of how you used your points. Someone could fight the boss single handed with Sonic

HxK Retro said:
Brown the dog said:

The first half of the game first time was pretty easy. Yes, the puzzles were annoying, but fun, but it only started getting challenging from the 7th chapter, and so forth. My team usually consists of Sonic, Shadow, Big, and Knuckles with the water & earth chaos. I only need to find 3 more species, and found 37 of them.

I never use elemental chao, never, I use more useful chao, my team, when it's possible, is Sonic, Shade, Shadow and Omega or Sonic, Shade, Knuckles and Omega, but both of them are great.

But god, Imperator Ix was impossible to beat him. I needed to beat the Nocturnus first and after Ix, still Omega helped me ALOT, without it's beam cannon, I think I would never make it.

The final fight was a bit of a letdown, it was way to easy. For those who haven't got to the end yet, find out yourselves =P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back