inferno.wad released!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi i created inferno.wad.
it wasnt easy though i hope the people read the readme or the wad wont work. if you have any suggestions send me a message.if you want the wad heres the website:

[/url]http://srb2ffh.supersanctuary.net/download.php?file=c450a9a310b68b96b3b560913eb3bfd9[/code]

nice, well...
better than I have ever done, is he meant to spawn armorgedon sheilds when you thok and spin? it's a bit overpowered.

well done,

I don't know why nobody's mentioned this yet. No Shadow recolors kthxbi. It even has traces of Shadow, because some of it's lumps are still named things like "SHAD(Insert numbers here)" Examples:
INFEA5.jpg
INFEI2I8.jpg
INFEF4F6.jpg

characters

those are his broken spikes.
if you have any suggestions on hw to make it better im open
and ill give you credit whoever gave me the idea and no it
doesnt go in editing because its finished.

Re: characters

blazer92287 said:
and no it
doesnt go in editing because its finished.

Umm, you just said you'll have a better version out soon, thus stating no it's not done, so yes this would go in editing, see what I'm getting at?

No need for [/code] here. And Recolors are bad, especially if the only difference is a little hair in the front of his face.

It's SPIKES, not hair DAMMIT!

Any way, just Dl'ed and... This is waaay to overpowered. Runspeed = 1 and waterrun = 1? fail.

Re: characters

blazer92287 said:
finally someone listens ><
anyway please giv me suggestions on fixing this wad.

Here are mine.

1. Read the srb2 wiki to learn how to make characters. You just edited a shadow wad to put a few random bits on.

2. Recolours are bad, people frown upon these quite a lot. Personally, even if the handdrawn is not great. One started from scratch is better than editing a offical character and recolourring, or rediting bits like put a spiky hair up instead of down, get what I mean?.

You want suggestions? Remove those spike things so it isn't an eyesore to look at... oh wait a minute, that'd just make it Shadow. oops.

samoht said:
nice, well...
better than I have ever done, is he meant to spawn armorgedon sheilds when you thok and spin? it's a bit overpowered.

well done,

Please don't give people praise for recolours :<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back