House Hide-n-Seek

Status
Not open for further replies.
supersonic45 said:
Mystic said:
Don't bump topics just to say you need a download link.

SRB2MB Rules said:
9. Don’t ask for a lock or other administrative action if you aren’t an admin. The administrators are fully capable of moderating the board without your help. Likewise, don't tell other people what to do. That is the job of the administrators and moderators. If they double post, have bad grammar, or are otherwise breaking the rules, it's not your job to tell them about it.

Yeah. That wasn't a smart move to do.

Sonict

Crüsäder said:
srb20120.png

srb20117.png

srb20116.png

There's many places to hide. Find one.

Fix the header. I'm tired of dealing with newbies who think this map only supports Coop mode when Coop is strictly forbidden on maps with no exit.

GASP! Post invasion! POST INVASION!

Alright, I'm fixing it now, the link'll be back up soon, guys.
er why int their a download button?

Try reading the red/bold moderator edit. It says why there isn't a link.

Honestly. It's right there in front of you.

I'll Begin said:
Try reading the red/bold moderator edit. It says why there isn't a link.

Honestly. It's right there in front of you.

Actually, that isn't a mod edit. That is the OP doing it.

Sonict

can someone who has got this level fix and pm or re-host this, I was looking forward to this mod alot, and would love to be able to play it. I guess as long as it's fixed soon I dont mind though.

plz finish man

i was really looking for this wad and i played it before but i want it but its fun to fool around with friends so plz get it back on running are some one else host this wad

I found it!
go to srb2 ffh!

now i've seen it, crue, it's AMAZING!!!

nice sort of teleports and the lights.
i've managed to turn it into a match level, what should i do with it?

Look at the top post on this page, "on edge". What I am saying is that the moderators or administrators didn't use the red colour or edited that post. The original poster who created this topic did that.

Well, let me throw comment after comment after at this wad like Mario's fireballs *shot*. Cramped. Not all that fun. Roleplayer's dream. Hangouter's dream. n00bs' dream level. *Repeats all comments 3 times*

Gah, this is a level full of map header suckyness!

Blah/10

You think this level's bad? well without rings it is, but my brother's level "Sonic's House Xmas" is worse. Reason: how many times I've seen it in the ban logs.

(Yes my brother is Sales on these boards)

samoht said:
I found it!
go to srb2 ffh!

now i've seen it, crue, it's AMAZING!!!

nice sort of teleports and the lights.
i've managed to turn it into a match level, what should i do with it?

I went to srb2 ffh, and didnt see anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back