• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• its kinda cool

• its kinda bad

• HATE IT! I DELETED IT ONCE I TRIED IT!

• LOVE IT! I HAVE IT ON MY FAVORITES!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'v been hereing quite a bit about fraps.com . I tried to download it but I have a "hp pavilion mx50", and a hard drive of "COMPAQ PRESARIO 5070". So it dosent work on it, anyone know of a site that is like fraps, and can be used on a computer like mine, that is also free? Thanks!

I have no clue why FRAPS won't work on your computer. It works on all three of my computers...

Even on my old clunker of a Pentium II. =/

I get to downloading it but when I open it it says "sorry you can't use this file you need a computer of 2000--and blah blah blah" so mabey your computers are in the 2000's?

I think that the error message explains you exactly what happens.

Sailor The Hedgehog said:
Well thats what it says can I download this 2000 windows? cause I have Windows 95
... *Cough*

You just can't run FRAPS on Windows 95.

Will you anser my other question I'll repeat it: Can I download Windows 2000?

You can, but that's warez, so you won't get help there.

What he means is that you want an illegal copy of Micrsoft Windows 2000 or Windows XP. I bet even if you upgraded to XP, that computer would run too slow. Trust me, the update from Windows 95 to XP is a lot. I guess you are going to need a new computer that can run Windows XP well.

Sonict

can u go to the topic about fraps I made and give me a anser plz its on the off topics thingy THANKS!

I'd appreciate it if you didn't advertise topics through PMs.
If I want to post in a topic, I'll do it. I don't need anyone pushing me to.

Extract an error message? I said Exact, not extract. You ended up doing exactly what I wanted you to do anyway, but you can't "extract" an error message.

Also. I agree with DW, because I got a similar PM from the same bloke.

Yes. Please do not do that anymore. If you continue to do so and I get reports about it, you will be tempbanned for it. You have been warned.

Sonict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back