Favourite sonic quotes :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prime 2.0 said:
Gerald Robotnik said:
This is a death sentence for every human being on earth. If my calculations are correct, the space colony ark will impact the earth in 27 minutes, 53 seconds. All of you will be destroyed, along with your beloved planet earth.

The first time I heard that, it was epic. EPIC.

Hey, you know what's totally awesome about the first time I heard it? I almost crapped my pants. My worst fear is of the apocalypse ;_;

Joeyl10 said:
Here of some of my favorite quotes from ShTH

INSERT QUOTES HERE

Shall I continue?

Since when was it cool for Shadow to swear? I mean seriously. That's so dumb. Swearing and Sonic don't exactly go together, not to mention this: why does anyone swear at all? It's rather pointless to do so.

I wish people didn't make such a big deal out of Shadow's using profanity. In the game, the just say "damn" a few times here and there (major understatement I know, deal with it) and that's it. Yet the internet feels the need to mock it at every turn. OTHER GAMES USE PROFANITY KTHXBAI!

Draykon said:
I wish people didn't make such a big deal out of Shadow's using profanity. In the game, the just say "damn" a few times here and there (major understatement I know, deal with it) and that's it. Yet the internet feels the need to mock it at every turn. OTHER GAMES USE PROFANITY KTHXBAI!
Well it's not just that. It's because the games is rated e10 and up, which means my parents let my little brother play it. My brother LOVES sonic and shadow and copies anything they do. You see my point. And now it's my fault. And it's not just a few times, it's every time you get hurt or die. But I see your point and agree with you.

Draykon said:

I'm aware. It's the fact that it's a first for the Sonic franchise. No, SA2's lyrics do not count, in my opinion.

Prime 2.0 said:
eggman said:
GET A LOAD OF THIS

It had to be said.

Oh, yeah. Forgot about that one. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back