SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well after talking a lot about it to Shuffle, I agreed about the right position the feet are supposed to be facing. Now the front foot that you have there needs to go on an angle. The back foot is the one perpendicular to the board.

Kind of like this.

craprm7.png

Although to begin with, as shown in Sonic Riders, he's left-handed, so he should be flipped. But meh. And if you have the game, or can find it on youtube, watch the intro movie. When you see Sonic near the entrance of the tunnel and Jet's big face is in the way, you can perfectly check out the right way the legs are bent.

Also, see if you can get a nice artistic drawing if you want your picture to be on the city.

Jesus, Mary, mother of God, this wad looks great.

Who exactly is making this?

Bigboi said:
Who exactly is making this?

A Group of people are helping...
CZ is making the levelss
I am Fixing up the levels, By adding in the Ability Type areas (like Speed: Adding rails. Fly: Adding those dash things (I dont really know how to do this yet). Power: Adding bustable blocks)
Draykon is the main SOCcer, but he quit...
and many other people are making character wads

(look where the credits are in the SRB2riders.wad to see more people who helped out)

light dasher said:
i got bored so sue me
[image]
*mualed*

Happy 60th? I'm all for page celebrations, but why not happy 100th, or something? 60th is an awkward number. =P *shot by the society that doesn't care*

Anyways, good luck. Haven't played the Gamecube Sonic Riders, so I wouldn't know how good this is in comparison.... Probably the same.

Look at it this way...

This has got to be some kinda topic if it has managed to get to 60 without dying or being locked.

Are you fellows going to only put levels from the real game in, or are you going to try to make new ones as well?

I was thinking that when the original levels were done, there could be an addons section for the rest of this topic for those who want to make their own characters or levels. (I was going to tell this idea when the mod was done, but I had to answer this...)

And thats the reason why I made SRB2 riders - addons section. To make sure people don't have to scroll trough all (soon to be) 100+ pages just to find some wads. Too bad the idea got locked.

Super mystic sonic said:
And thats the reason why I made SRB2 riders - addons section. To make sure people don't have to scroll trough all (soon to be) 100+ pages just to find some wads. Too bad the idea got locked.

Uh... SMS... There is a thing called "looking at the First post in the topic" >_>

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Super mystic sonic said:

Uh... SMS... There is a thing called "looking at the First post in the topic" >_>

I still think SMS had a good idea. *claps for SMS* :D

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Super mystic sonic said:

He is talking about addon's not ones that are in the mod. Like MarioRider(Unfinshed), SMSRider and others...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back