Have you met (or wish to meet) any forum members in person?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've met AJ, as well as Hedges and Mr. E (Two older members) on the Sonic Team Jr. road trip. I've also met with AJ multiple other times to discuss things (as well as fix the buggy CTF code)

I haven't, but I was close enough when I was on vacation in DC a few years ago to meet Mystic. Unfortunately it would have complicated matters too much, as I didn't have time beforehand to plan for such an occurence.

I've met Kroze in person before.

Also some of you on IRC may know, we're trying to get a small-scale #'fun meetup going at Canobie Lake Park in Salem, NH, but we'll see how that goes...

I've met Kroze as well; two weeks ago, we were both at the Video Games Live concert in D.C. along with a buttload of Overclocked ReMixers.

I have yet to meet Mystic, which is a shame, because he lives all of 30 minutes from me.

Omega the Hedgehog said:
I've met Kroze in person before.

Also some of you on IRC may know, we're trying to get a small-scale #'fun meetup going at Canobie Lake Park in Salem, NH, but we'll see how that goes...
Wow, that park was like 15 minutes away from my old house. We used to go there all the time. Well all of my family (excluding my mom and dad) were planning to go back to MA sometime in August, but I'm pretty busy down here to have the time.

Omega the Hedgehog said:

Yeah, I was hoping that was still on. I was going to ask you if you could start planing an actual date.

I regularly meet with Flame and Senku to go through an overdramatic Henshin sequence, and fight crime in tight spandex. :3

Speaking seriously, no, I haven't actually met anyone on this forum.

I wanna meet Chad. He's a nice guy and he likes my sister and she likes him as well. And maybe HyperSon, Super Sonic, Gameboy, Sasuketo, Mario Master, Akuma the Hedgehog, and Dark_Mysterious (Sorry if I left your name out friends). :mrgreen:

So far I met my cousin on here, Blade of Blades, and his brother, Sword of Swords (Cause they live across the street from me).

There's a pretty good chance I'll be seeing SSNTails in about a month, considering he'll be working just down the street from my first class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back