vBulletin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, remember guys. If you want more options in posting. Go to edit options in control CP. And you can change your board style, dates, themes, and advanced posting.

I'd like it better if everything didn't take up so much space. The last thing I want is a 19px username running across the middle of my screen. I may actually switch from Safari to Firefox just to find an addon that limits the largest a font can be. At least I have a 24 inch screen to read the forum on.

There's plenty of room in the poster info box on the left. I don't see what's wrong with having the name be bigger so it's easier to see when there's room to spare.

Good to see you guys finally switched to better software. I've adjusted to new forum software plenty of times in the past, so this will be no problem for me.

I'm used to the Sega Boards anyways.

How does Vb work? If you buy it, do you get to use it as much as you can? Or is it only one forum thingy?

O_o

There's plenty of room in the poster info box on the left. I don't see what's wrong with having the name be bigger so it's easier to see when there's room to spare.

Why would we need usernames easier to read? But if no one agrees with me, I'll just create an extra stylesheet to scale them down. If only everything else had IDs and classes, I could get rid of the rest of the stuff I don't need, without lots of work.

I'm just going to straight up say that the majority of you know my opinions of vBulletin.

Oh well, whatever.

As long as Ocean sticks around as a theme, I don't mind too terribly much.

Also, where the hell did the Staff titles go? >_>

At least you can change the forum's skins. And even better, Ocean is here, which resembles the old forum. The vBulletin skin makes it hard to tell whether a forum has new posts or not, but the Ocean one brings back all button images.

Works fine for me. You need to put in the actual number to your Steam account, not your visible name or whatever (I swear, people should stop changing their Friends Name a thousand times over and over. Pick one and stick to it, damnit).

**** you Logan and Cue, I want void back.
CHANGE IS BAAAAAD!

In all seriousness though, it's glad to see we're finally doing something other than just complain about the old forum software, and actually changing.

Is this a sign that YouSRB2 may actually exist in the near future?

Works fine for me. You need to put in the actual number to your Steam account, not your visible name or whatever (I swear, people should stop changing their Friends Name a thousand times over and over. Pick one and stick to it, damnit).

Uh how do I find that again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back