View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013   #22
D00D64
A "rather brash" indivisual

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizeman View Post
Enlighten me devs, are those poof sprites on the bottom row still used? They seriously don't work for them, and just look incredibly dated and awful. I have >new sprites in this set of the 2.1 monitors I put together for standalone use<, which changes the default monitor poof sprites to more fitting and presentable ones, as well as making the flicker on monitors a lot less slower because holy fuck is the static at that speed annoying on a monitor so large (and actually seriously impacts the game in multiplayer, being so distracting). I know the devteam hates suggestions on its sprites being dated, but I already did the work for you. I believe it also had Team Monitor colors, but I dunno if you settled on a palette for those already.

Also, will the Speed Shoe still have the modern look to it? I know Sonic always had the buckle in promo art, but the old shoe (and Sonic's shoe in the game right now) lack the white sole and are pointier. Given that it's a single frame, it couldn't be THAT difficult to change, would it?
Quote:
<SpiritCrusher> But I wouldn't say "dead Jew child" is incorrect
<SpiritCrusher> Nobody would doubt that it's a dead Jew child

Last edited by D00D64; 04-03-2013 at 04:47 AM.
D00D64 is offline   Reply With Quote