Chrome's help topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem, considering Ash is banned some one else will have to answer:

I can't see the bottom part of the sky in order to add the bottom piece, but XWE won't let me scroll down. How do I get it to scroll down?

As far as I know, you can't. If you can make your screen resolution higher, do so. If the Sky is 1024x768, then switch your resolution to 1152x864.

Either that, or use your head. For example, if the first picture is 128x128, and its position is at 0x0, then the picture in the bottom has to have the Y position at 128.

I figured it out using my head, but I just encountered another problem.

Code:
WARNING: Could not find the required lump for the patch SKY22

Code:
R_Loadtextures: Missing patch in YOSHBACK

The second error I most likely caused by deleting the textrue in YOSHBACK, but, I didn't need the texture anymore. How can I undo my mistake?

Go to TEXTURES, and look for SKY22. It's either made up of one Patch, or more than 1. One of those has to have a spelling mistake, or you deleted one or all the Patches that made SKY22.

For YOSHBACK, since you deleted it, you also have to remove it from the PATCHES file, just like the TEXTURES file. At the bottom of the big list, check where YOSHBACK is located, and delete it. Make sure the number order is back to normal.

I deleted the patch from PNAMES, but I still get the same message, for both of them... SKY22 didn't have any mistakes, but I think I know where I messed it up.

Double post because the above post has not been answered.

Do you need two control sectors for currents? One for the current, and one for the water block? As far as direction goes, would the directions be the same as THING directions? I'm also a little confused about speed for a currrent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back