• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Srb2 - Srb2k6regenerated mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. The music file is only 28.8 mb. Remember, th-

Whoops, added some extra files along with it. I accidentally left a few of the srb2 files in it. Sorry it's like 1:00 am over here

Edit: I'll reupload again...It shouldn't take a while now...

O.O

Okay, redownloading. Thank you Thompson.

---------- Post added at 06:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 AM ----------

Okay, NOW it's uploaded. Sorry for putting you guys off. I was as far off as you guys. o-o"

Gonna try this :D
downloading...

EDIT: Mind if I record a bit of the beta?

Last edited:
WOOHOO ITS FINALLY OUT!
I'll test it out and review later okie?

Good work and scripts but... After Wave Ocean Zone I have shutdown this game and Can't Open it.
( I don't give you screen because I'm poland and it says Polish/

I absolutely love the design for the levels so far.
I hope to see more :D.

Also I have a playthrough recorded, I just have to upload it now.

This mod is turning out to be pretty cool. I thought the mission and the surfboarding parts were awesome.

Im looking forward to future releases of this.

Last edited:
About the green aura...

I don't find it that dark, and it kind of looked more of a gloss instead of changing the whole objects color.

Glitchy McGlitch Glitch time.

In Mission 1, if you've already gotten that character's medal, it's IMPOSSIBLE to complete the mission and complete the game a second time with that character.

Edit: Oh wait, ignore that. I didn't know you needed to go to the guy afterwards. -_-

Last edited:
Well, I found the beta quite fun, got lost a few times, but fun. The only real suggestion I have is making Silver run around more if possible. I understand that it's the 1st time you face him, but he's just way too easy (I also think it would seem more lively if a crowd of people gathered around to see Sonic and Silver fight, but that's just me).

Otherwise, keep up the good work.

Wuh, that surfboard part on Wave Ocean eats your lives faster than Sonic. The crushers from above you don't even get time to dodge usually. >.>
A very annoying part in the stage. Can't beat it with any character. >.> Having to restart at the Surfboard bit each game load is annoying, too.

EDIT: Okay, so I managed to beat it. It's still a very annoying part for the first level. Love everything else, though. Especially the end. :P

Last edited:
This mod is pretty, but doesn't play good enough. In the hub you have some rings that hint you about where to go but god forbid you stray off the path those rings provide or else you won't make it to the level because you have to grab every single one without fail or else you're not getting in the level. If you could add a bit more rings instead of putting JUST the right amount to enter the level, it would be kind of nice, because it completely defeats the purpose of exploration. If you stray off the path then try to get back on it you won't be able to know where the rings originally were, and you won't know where it is that you didn't grab them, making you lost.
The "action stages", or something like that, had some interesting platforming, but it gets overshadowed by a lacking in gimmicks, I know this is the beginning of the mod and levels shouldn't be too hard, but I didn't play with anything, and only moved forwards, without any real challenge whatsoever. A nice part was on the desert level, where some platforms rised and fell on quicksand. I thought that was neat and fun.
But other than that, this mod leaves much to be desired.
It's all bells and whistles and nice decorations on top of the cake, but the cake is hollow and full of air, and you'll go through it in 10 minutes, tops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back