What video game do you wish would be made?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Legacy of Kain, one of the most fan-beloved and acclamed series from the early 2000s is made up of time travel and paradoxes.
2. ALL those RPG you guys like, such as Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts DO have drama.
3. Mario has an entire collection of spin-offs, and it is the most sold series in history.

Apparently, these elements + Sonic = sure to fail.
Besides, Silver is no where near good enough of a character to be worthy of his own game.

Apparently, these elements + Sonic = sure to fail.
Besides, Silver is no where near good enough of a character to be worthy of his own game.

First off, I love time travel stories. The first two Terminators as examples of good time travel storytelling. The way Sega executes it is just purely silly.

Secondly, I like dramatic stories. I don't like stories where they drag out the drama as if I was watching a soap opera on the other hand.

And thirdly, just because Mario has a successful spin off series doesn't mean any should do it. But if you want to make a spin off on any Sonic character, I'd love to see a Knuckles title or another Tails spinoff in this generation as long as its not another Sky Patrol.

1. Convoluted time travel story
2. Pretentious melodrama
3. The last Sonic spinoff not featuring Sonic

And this isn't even touching the better reasons upon the mountain of reasons a game featuring Silver the Hedgehog should not be made.

This. All of it. Though I really think that if handled well(i.e. not made by Sega) a stealth-action game featuring Rouge would be awesome.

If Sega's that desperate to make a Silver game for whatever reason, then just stick him in his own little spin-off universe game that has no conflict or involvement with whatever current Sonic canon exists that's developed by a third party so the main crew can keep focus on Sonic.

At least that's the only way I could think of making any spin-off of the franchise while, to some extent, minimizing the utterly inevitable bickering and whining.

"oh you people"- stole your quote here Chisuun for this is the only thing I found fitting to say with that link. Awsome game, altough it's kinda glitchy, and "HAX"able at times 'cause of some stuff.

I'd love to see a Knuckles title
chaotix_cover.JPG

Space Channel 5: Season 3
Just a new game... PLEASE. D: The game was insanely wacky, fun to play and had some of the best music I've ever heard. We've got us the Kinect. It'd work perfect guys. COME ON!
Actually... I'm not quite sure about it, but from what I've seen, Tetsuya Mizugichi stopped making games under SEGA, so I have no idea if it will happen... But I can hope gaiz.

I would say ReZ:2, but we're getting Child of Eden in June, so we've got that covered~ ...But so far, I liked ReZ's soundtrack better. D: I mean... the trance isn't bad... But ReZ sounded better. Maybe they'll give us some ReZ Area DLC. That'd be great to try with the new system~

I wouldn't mind a re:release of the original Spyro trilogy. It'd be great as an XBLA/PSN/WiiVC title, but improved graphics wouldn't bug me.... if they did it right. :U

A Sonic game with a Chao Garden cuz that was the best ALife system I've ever used.

NiGHTS 3, done right. JoD needs redemption. Unfortunately, Yuji Naka dun work for SEGA anymore and he's making his "spiritual successor" to NiGHTS, but it has generic anime characters and just... doesn't feel the same...
Maybe a NiGHTS game like the minigame on SEGA SuperStars for Eyetoy. Again.... We have the Kinect.... We need GOOD GAMES for it.

Sonic FreeRiders 2
Loved the game, but it received terrible ratings, so I'm guessing the Rider's series is sort of... dead.

KAE. REQUEST LIST DONE.

Last edited:
First off, I love time travel stories. The first two Terminators as examples of good time travel storytelling. The way Sega executes it is just purely silly.

Secondly, I like dramatic stories. I don't like stories where they drag out the drama as if I was watching a soap opera on the other hand.

And thirdly, just because Mario has a successful spin off series doesn't mean any should do it. But if you want to make a spin off on any Sonic character, I'd love to see a Knuckles title or another Tails spinoff in this generation as long as its not another Sky Patrol.

Every single tiny bit of this. I completely agree with you, but I can't see why Sega always seems to fail with these. It makes no sense.

Violo, do you even KNOW the implications of Galaxy's plot?

Bowser pretty much usurped the Mario-verse's GOD for the final bout.

A Sonic game where Big the cat dies.

Seriously, who had the idea to create the guy? And even more importantly, how in the world did he got into other games than Sonic Adventure?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back