Thread: [Script] Item respawn in co-op
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2017   #12
Petit The Hedge
A.K.A. Neon T.H.

Gregory, y'know, this sure helps a lot, specially in maps like ERZ or AGZ but....... you could make the respawn time have a limit, since i discovered that 2000 rings respawning in the same second causes 2 FPS in my notebook. .-.

---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petit The Hedge View Post
Gregory, y'know, this sure helps a lot, specially in maps like ERZ or AGZ but....... you could make the respawn time have a limit, since i discovered that 2000 rings respawning in the same second causes 2 FPS in my notebook. .-.

Oh by the way, my notebook is not the best, but i normally play in OGL with Jeck's MD2s and i get 20-32 FPS .-.

---------- Post added at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning-Fox View Post
Hopefully it's brought back officially in 2.2. I hate how it's gone, it's unnecessary. Cheats, I can somewhat understand, but even then not so much because it's an optional feature that's off by default. But item respawn? That's almost necessary. It's impossible to beat the Mystic Realm Zone online if you're behind even one person without item respawn.
Uhh buddy, is there a Mystic Realm Zone in SRB2?

'cause i dont remember that. Also, didn't you mean Aerial Garden Zone? Or something like that?

Last edited by Petit The Hedge; 12-23-2017 at 02:33 AM. Reason: Wrong Grammar.
Petit The Hedge is offline   Reply With Quote