Super Smash Bros. Showdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you wish for a Super Smash Bros. M.U.G.E.N. type game? Well you can get it here.

http://www.vgaforums.com/

NOTE: You have to join the fourm and make 10 useful posts.
And wait the next day for permission to download the game.

EDIT:If you do not want to join the forum visit the website and download.

http://www.vgaforums.com/xevonpage/Pick_Screen_Resolution.htm

The file is huge 244MB!!! I was able to download this by leaving it on last
night and slept while it was downloading.

Cloud RULZ!!!

Screenshot:
lol.jpg

I'm the Green Shadow.

*Points to signature*

If you are going to join then be carefull.Also that is an awsome game.I am player911 in the forums but thats all.I really like this game and you guys should,too. :D

*Points to the top of the window picture.*
That is Mugen. Does any one know where I can get the Sonic characters by themselves, though?

Ha! i got that game without even joining! I just found it and downloaded it. I think they made Mario and some other characters too strong. it's a good game and see ya! *goes to play the game*

Guys its easy to get it.

1. Join the fourm and make 10 useful posts.

2. Wait 24 hours (or less) then they give you permission and they give you the link.

I don't know if it is OK for them that other people download it and give it in different links.

Is this the version that has Yoshi? If so, I'd totally get it. That character is actually pretty hard to find on the internet. But then there's the matter of posting on the forums, something I'm not willing to do... ick.

I'm sorry there is no Yoshi. :( But hopefully there is going to be one in the next update.

Do you guys want me to just give you the download on sendspace or something?

Wow, they actually force you to post 10 times before downloading the game? That is BS.

Shuffle said:
Wow, they actually force you to post 10 times before downloading the game?

They're looking for new members, and since SSBS is something that everyone likes, People are probably going to spam to those 10 posts.

Last edited:
Wow, that is the biggest piece of BS I have ever heard, seriously that is a cheap way to advertise your forums. But two things
1. Does anyone know where I can get the Sonic characters alone?
2. How would you add characters and levels to mugen? (Wow, that sounded noobish.)

Sonow, please respect the plans of others. The reason they're doing this is because the game is not complete yet, so they only want to give out private betas for now. Once it's done, it will be downloadable by anyone.

And, were you planning to answer my question or not? And I plan on leaving my opinions about a forum the way I first see it. All I am saying is thats a creative, yet cheap way to advertise a site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back