UPDATED New sonic model

Status
Not open for further replies.
waveoceanxtrem said:
Hyper Shadic X said:
waveoceanxtrem said:
How to make super sonic

Here is a tutorial for make super sonic.

First: grab the chaos emeralds.

Second: grab 50 rings.

Third: Double jump.

You finished super sonic in three steps!

CONGRAGULATION!
Fix'd. *stabbed*

If you want to make a Super Sonic texture, then freaking use photoshop, select his blue, go to "color replacement tool" when using yellow, and go to Image ==> Ajustments ==> Variations ==> More Yellow untill it's Super Sonic yellow. Then use a model editor to rise his spikes.

I wouldn't even suggest this though. :|

Noob. It's for the MD2 model.

You're the n00b. I know pretty dang well it was for the 3D model. However I was being sarcastic. Also, I said how to freaking recolor the model.

While I'm at it, your meathod sucks because the SHADING would also be inverted (unless you use a program that inverts shading in colors which I doubt exists). On top of that, it's not even Super Sonic. It's a super-low-effort yellow colored Sonic. Also, why use MS Paint to color the fur yellow but Photoshop to color the arms yellow and use Photoshop itself instead? Makes no sense. :|

1- lrn2lulz

2- Read EVERY BIT OF THE TEXT before replying to someone plz.

3- For future reference, anyone (and I mean ANYONE) can easily recolor something with very minimal effort. :|

EDIT: Cegalman: I think you're loading the MD2 model in via the console, right? I think the Wiki says how to load the MD2s in. Go there plz, ;P

Now, now. Play nice. Don't do that again, Hyper Shadic X and waveoceanxtrem. Take those kind of comments to PM if you have to. Don't flame each other or both of you will be banned. You have been warned.

OpenGL Help

How come when I try to use OpenGL mode in SRB2, the game runs very slowly? I installed OpenGL 2.0 on my computer (I don't know if that helps).

Re: OpenGL Help

X27543 said:
How come when I try to use OpenGL mode in SRB2, the game runs very slowly? I installed OpenGL 2.0 on my computer (I don't know if that helps).

Well, that probably means your CPU can't handle it? What OS are you running on? Your graphics card might be an issue too.
And here comes my mini-gl statement.
http://www.guru3d.com/tech/wicked3dminigl.shtml
Summary: Open-GL but with certain features removed for faster and smooth gameplay.

Srb2wiki link
http://wiki.srb2.org/wiki/Command_Line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back