SRB2BSOD.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.

on Edge

DL Link

What's the only thing that could make SRB2 better? The Blue Screen of Death, of course! Take a break from normal SRB2 and enjoy the port of BSOD.

And now a screen:
srb20024.png

Enjoy!

Die... isn't the proper word. However, I tried to put in the actual image for the starting pop-up thing.

That reminds me of my computer restarting when I hit a Crawla in a certain part of Chaotic Darkness.

You know, if you're quick enough, you can press control+alt+delete to get to the "end task" window, if you don't want to have to restart you're computer.

*SRB2 Guy now appreciates the Windows Button and the right mouse click* I was able to save myself from the B.S.O.D. I also see what your doing. Doubling the Crawlas every tic will bring MAJOR lag to the game, practicialy bringing it to a complete stop that would take a lot of time to get out of.

Nice try.

Gah! I acidentily double posted. Stupid phpBB.

-SRB2 Guy

i want to download it out of curiosity(spelling maybe?) but im scared of getting the BSOD. ive never had it on my CPU or laptop, well at least it was never caused by me on my CPU but never on my laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back