Metallix Base Zone! (Metallixbase.wad)

Is this a Good WAD? (or at least not bad...)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WAD master

Just another zone I decided to make.
My first 3-act level! (Zone)

-The ends of the acts have a sonic advance 2 resemblance.
-Adds maps 10, 11, and 12.
-Makes CEZ3 branch to MBZ1.

Stage summary:

Act 1: ...Since there's no rings at the start, along with the Turret, I recommend that you GUN IT UP THE STAIRS LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW. (Is the longest).

Act 2: Is 2d, Shows off a bit. >x0

Act 3: A boss. (DUH)

SCREENSHOTS.
( I was using HMS the entire time, you know, for safety. X] Plus he can jump high.)

Ahem, DO NOT QUOTE THIS POST!!

Act 1.

srb20001.png

srb20003.png

Act 2.

srb20006.png

srb20009.png

LINK TO WAD

Note: It's pronounced (Meh-Tael-Ix). Meh, TAL, (As is TALisman) ix. (As in Nix.)

I was using him for SCREENSHOTS, not for testing.

WAD Master said:
SCREENSHOTS.
( I was using HMS the entire time, you know, for safety. X] Plus he can jump high.

I didn't want to die before I could take a screenshot, and taking one while my rings are spilt makes me look like a bad player.

EDIT: WHOOP, I just realized that the mods moved this topic. WELL I GOT SOME NEWS FOR YA.

The Mods Topic said:
This forum is for releasing Mods and level packs.

THIS IS A LEVEL PACK.

Backup: Later, when you come around and say, "That's not what it says!" I might note the date this post was made, because when I made this post, that's what The Mods topic said at the time.

No, Mystic Realm and Blue Heaven are level packs. This isn't.

Act 1: Uhhm, why the heck is a THZ turret going after me with no rings. Wait, another one? What the heck? And yeah, that platforming is really inovative..... I've done it a thousand times. And as for me, I've weeded it out of all my levels so far except for one. And uhhm, what? I'm flying forwards? What did I just go through? I can't explore this thing?

Act 2: Bland. Also, I flew off into the foreground, so I had to warp back to the beginning. Make that impossible.

Act 3: I don't know why, but for some reason, I felt like I should be here with the Chexguy shooting some dirty flemoids. That shouldn't happen.

Okay In level 2 theres a giltch.

When I was jumping I got blown back, and couldn't get back in.

I dunno if there was a way out, but I looked and didn't find one.

I manage to do this zone without any problems...

However... look what I found...

2 REDWALLS!?!

A bit hard at the beginning, but it was a piece of cake, I only lost 1 life.

And what roboegg99 said is true, you could of added maybe a death pit if you gotten blow outside the path that you needed to take, or just remove it.

WAD master said:
I didn't want to die before I could take a screenshot, and taking one while my rings are spilt makes me look like a bad player.
Using HMS123311 to prevent dying in your own level makes you look like a bad player AND a bad level maker.

I'll Begin said:
WAD master said:
Using HMS123311 to prevent dying in your own level makes you look like a bad player AND a bad level maker.

It doesn't matter, because these levels don't look good anyway. :D

GCFreak said:
I'll Begin said:
WAD master said:

It doesn't matter, because these levels don't look good anyway. :D
That was harsh! :D

*Puts out every single flame*
Losers....

Note, on some places in act 2, YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO JUMP!

And I'll begin, I WASN'T USING HIM TO TEST YOU DUMB***!

I was only using him for screenshots!

READ THE DAMN FIRST POST!

SonicX8000, I put textures there. (Checks) Yup, I did.

Bluezero4, Those are massive level packs. A WAD doesn't need 2 zones to be a level pack.

Put more than 1 stage in a WAD = levelpack. Stupid.

*Is fixing bugs now*

Flaming is bad, mm'kay?

Also, 1 zone is not a level pack. I wouldn't consider it a level pack until you have at least 3 zones.

There is a pressure pad on map11 that sends you downwards right?

well if you jump when going on that you fly out the level

Yeah....

That's fixed in the new version.

What's up in the new version:

-Every little mistake people complained about = FIXED.
-Act 2 will be longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back