DS Or PSP?

PSP Or DS?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The homebrew scene on the DS is better, and depending where you buy the software, it's a little to small fortune, nothing that saving up can't fix.

Lucky for me, I found out about DS homebrew before I actually attempted to buy a PSP, it would have been a waste of money on me.

Yeah, I noticed my extremely n00bish post at the front, so I'm redoing this.

The DS. It has some of the best handheld games ever (like I said, Mario Kart DS is great) and it is catching up swiftly to the PSP in software. The DS can also play music using the Play-Yan addon.

The PSP has a huge hacking community, and has a large amount of homebrew available. It has a massive screen, and is more powerful than the DS. It can also play movies made for it's proprietary optical disc.

I think the DS is better, and it's unsurprising as the DS is far ahead of the PSP.

DS, 1. the games makes your fingers very happy to press more things espicaily the screen. :D

2.Because the PSP has alot of loading screens. AND loading in DS barly exsist

3.DS, for easy wi-fi connection, non of that channel 1,2,3,4 stuff,But with the PSP you can surf on the internet... But YOU BEING"S don't use that much since you can't realy do jack.WE GOT NINTENDO WII TO DO IT NOW,AND NOW THAT YOU HAVE INTERNET ON YOUR TV SCREEN THATS PRETTY IMPRESIVE AINT IT? 8)

With DS + Homebrew it can literally do anything the PSP can.
The only thing I see that the PSP has over the DS is N64 and PS emulation.

I like them both, but DS appeals to me more. I don't need to take a video player, and MP3 player and a web-browser with me, all I need is the games. Though that isn't the real reason I prefer the DS. I just prefer the games on DS (and GBA) to the ones on PSP. No questions asked.

ninja said:
2.Because the PSP has alot of loading screens. AND loading in DS barly exsist

The only time Ds has a loading screen is Ds download play. By the way, I picked the Ds.

Maou-Shin Daioka said:
The homebrew scene on the DS is better, and depending where you buy the software, it's a little to small fortune, nothing that saving up can't fix.

Lucky for me, I found out about DS homebrew before I actually attempted to buy a PSP, it would have been a waste of money on me.

The homebrew scene for the DS is TERRIBLE! At this point attempting to compare them isn't possible.
Anyway back on topic. I prefer the DS for games while i prefer the PSP for homebrew but since i use homebrew alot more often the psp is my favorite.(Even though sony's customer support is terrible.)

The PSP,I hate the DS because:
1.It has confusing gameplay.
2.The PSP's graphics are FABOULOUS!!!
and 3.My brother thought it'd be fun to buy me a hot pink DS lite for christmas.(It came with Sonic Rush and THAT was fun at least.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back