[Open Assets] SRB2-The Emerald Isles v. 3.0.7

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really loved this pack, verified by Swift Trust.
But, Kuja, just a thing... in the boss levels,, when we beat a boss, and a door opens, without pressin' a button or somethin'... How is that? I searched whole wiki and found nothing...

SRB2 Bosses are hardcoded to run tags 20 001 and 20 002 (I think) which can be used to open a door or something.
The same are used to raise Egg Capsules.

SRB2 Bosses are hardcoded to run tags 20 001 and 20 002 (I think) which can be used to open a door or something.
The same are used to raise Egg Capsules.
I thought the boss arenas were tagged with the "no more enemies" linedef...

Shouldn't there be a Whirlwind shield here instead of a Basic shield so that we can reach that thing over there ? (Sorry for the ruined Screenshot, Can't take a screenshot at screensize 1366x768) , i'm stuck here :( .

EDIT : Zone name is "Forgotten Grove Zone 1"
EDIT #2 : Cleaner screenshots, (sorta, the screen glitched wierdly because the Resolution didn't fit) .

Attachments

• srb20018.png
    srb20018.png
    309.3 KB · Views: 1,066
  • srb20019.png
    srb20019.png
    490.5 KB · Views: 978
Last edited:
Thanks for the help, now I'm stuck in act 2, there's no springs to get out of that hole

Attachments

• srb20019.png
    srb20019.png
    633.1 KB · Views: 1,056
Last edited:
The spring is no longer there, there's no way to get up now unless you have a flying/climbing character, no clue how this happened

0a5b9656df.gif

Amy wanted me to gif this so you could see this, Kuja.
Is this a glitch? Or is it intended?

She also mentioned there are a lot of cheap deaths waiting to happen in this level. Her motto is "Don't trust the floor. Don't trust the stairs. Don't trust square holes. Don't trust anything!"

Last edited:
Intended. You have to approach it from below and let it carry you upwards(trail of rings). Same applies for the horizontal ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back