• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Dirk's Studio of Spriting and other things

Well I have to revive the thread at some point. Progress has gone very slow, but that doesn't mean I have given up on the project just yet. Here's a preview showing off Mario's idle frames.

attachment.php

"I have to save the princess from this dimension! But first, I have to fix my hat."

Attachments

• srb20000.gif
    srb20000.gif
    162.7 KB · Views: 17,401
I know that some of you kind of liked that silly death sprite that I did, but I think it's time for me to say this. That screenshot was just an April Fools joke. You should probably see the actual thing with something special built in it soon.

Alright. I think it's time for me to post the actual death sprite. Bringing you to the classic Super Mario Bros. death!

attachment.php

Sprite help from MotorRoach and death lua by toaster.

Attachments

• srb20006.gif
    srb20006.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 11,383
I decided to make a Mario fade-in/fade-out for SRB2PlusC!

attachment.php

Please note that this will not go into Mario directly. This will go as an add-on along releases.

Attachments

• srb20012.gif
    srb20012.gif
    431.4 KB · Views: 4,239
Hey, that reminds me of something!

ClutteredCoarseBear.gif

Great minds think alike!

Holy crap i've been looking everywhere for that wad, can i have a link?
on note of Mario, Dirk's wad is looking good! Will there be a Luigi variant so there will be a Mario & Luigi option? (and vise versa)

Time to revive the thread...again.

Not only that I'm gonna be working on Mario, but I'm also going to be working on him.

attachment.php

Introducing Dirk The Husky!

Attachments

• srb20012.png
    srb20012.png
    165.2 KB · Views: 4,001
Ah! That looks pretty nice, if I do say so myself.

I wish I had the actual drive to finish my character wads hahah

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back