2.2 Slope Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're already doing that, though.
I wasn't precise; I meant: improve their abilities. But they also are doing this, so anyways there's a possibility that you know that. (forget about it).
Well I have another request, that they are not working for; improve the camera would be great, like give us the possibility of change to a new cam mode that could be like the *Sonic Unreal* or whatever.

I also think that SRB2 would really benefit from a hidden unlockable fourth character. It has unlockable literally everything else except characters, and that always seemed off to me. The character doesn't have to have its own content or routes, as long as it provides a unique gameplay experience. I'm still incredibly happy that we even have 3 characters with their own content, but a fourth would be the icing on the cake.

Perhaps Metal Sonic?

I really don't wanna be that guy, but I'm a hypocrite so..... any sneak peek on 2.2's progress so far? :-) pls b0ss

Will Greenflower Zone Act 1 be longer? It's more like a tutorial stage rather than an actual stage because of how short it is.

Last edited:
Well, i don't think so, it all seems that they are editing the areas with new content and slopes, but perhaps they could add a bit of length for the level with the slopes and content they are adding.

Well, i don't think so, it all seems that they are editing the areas with new content and slopes, but perhaps they could add a bit of length for the level with the slopes and content they are adding.

Thank you for telling me that, but... I kind of wish GFZ Act 1 wasn't a really short level Unlike the Act 1 First Stages from Classic Sonic games.

Last edited:
Who knows

It could be longer in 2.2
'Editing the areas with new content' implies that there is more to interact with, and which means the level would be longer

It was meant to be a tutorial stage, the lenght of it is fine, beside the lenght of GFZ 2 compensates well over GFZ 1's lenght.

In update 2.2 because Big has been said to be in it will there be other characters besides him or only him?... Even if he is the only one I will be okay with it.

Some thoughts:

• Last I checked, everyone on the team was alive, although you might need to check back once the hellstorms of 2017 are over.
  • I'm one of the people who's likely to show off unfinished content for fun, but I have been pretty busy lately for multiple reasons.
  • We have ideas for a Thing which might happen, but that hasn't really gone anywhere as far as I know because it was kind of waiting on me.
  • You're not entitled to our content. We show stuff either as a team when it's good and ready, or as individuals for fun when it's wildly unfinished and fleetingly distributed to avoid people latching on to it.
  • *dabs*
I hope you find this post informative.

Last edited:
As a wholly uneducated and wildly inaccurate guess, I'd say the content holding back 2.2 is about 30% done at this point. Don't take that to mean we won't be done for another seven years, though; that percentage has shot up and down due to other things changing (mostly slopes) and things are progressing at an okay pace now, although there's not much to properly show off yet.

(Everything that's been previewed for ACZ2 in particular is now out-of-date. But trust me, Nev3r's been working magic on the newest revision. One of the main reasons we've been so silent is, uh...... throwing out and restarting on that map twice.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back