1.09.4a Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cue said:
Guess what this means, guys? ^_~

Meet my 24/7 server...

Anyways, about time AJ, can we have 1.09.5 out when I put all my SRB2Live stuff into it please? :3

Also, apparently this isn't all the SVN stuff, so first I'd like to know this: What revision is it from? I need to compile it for Linux :/

I think it's a fork, that was built, oh say last week, from the 1.09.4 code.

I don't think it was ever in SVN.

SVN is pretty much 1.09.5. I'm gonna put out a new build soon, and it might call itself 1.09.5.

Whats horrible thought is that when my computer got rebooted they turned downlaoding off. I saved my wads, socs, and mods, but, not my actual SRB2 since I thought I would be able to DL it again. Unfortunately, I can't DL it again. Great, no netgames, is ok. But, no SRB2 is torture!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If they turned downloading off how are you downloading the webpage that is used to make the forum post?

Also you could try downloading it at school or your workplace, or your friend's house.

No worries. I got it back, from a friend on a messanger. It's too bad I still can't play netgames and getting wads will be ahrd to do.

You didn't have to delete the WADS.
And if you deleted SRB2, you coulda just digged into the Recycle Bin if you didn't permanently delete them.

I had to delete the wads. as my flash drive could'nt hold all the wads I had. Meaning, I had to delete soem to make room for others. I also had to leave SRB2 behind as I thought I was going to be able to download it again. I was wrong. When my computer got rebooted, the people who rebooted it turned downloading files off on my computer. But, sending files still worked. So, my friend who also can't play SRB2 netgames becuase of computer issues, sent me a copy of SRB2 again. ( I had to delete the exe SRB2 Guy gave me a link for. Sorry dude. )

Reminds me or certain stupid guys that made sure the HD crashed whenever I sent the computer for repairing :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back