Sonic Forces

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen the trailer yet so what types of animals can you choose from?

The seven character types each come with their own special ability, which are:

Bear — Blows away enemies with a homing attack
Bird — Flies high with double jump abilities
Cat — Keeps one ring after being hit
Dog — Restarts with five rings after the player dies
Hedgehog — Collects rings when getting damaged
Rabbit — Has longer invincible time after receiving damage
Wolf — Automatically draws in rings when near them

No echidna..... ;-;
Welp, cat it is.

EDIT: Can you choose abilities? (E.X. homing attack)

Last edited:
I laughed when I saw the custom character thing added. I think it's a fun idea, but I also don't think sega understands the forces they just encouraged here. XD

I mean, just think of the fanfics they just fueled with this!

Anyway, I'm still looking forward to forces. If it's anything like Generations (hopefully with more stages, and no 15 minute long one like Planet wisp), I'll probably have a good time with it.

Uhhh...Wow. Custom character looks broken as hell. That flamethrower leaves little room for danger.

I'm glad to have played some small role in making this feature mainstream.

Someone please kill me.

I laughed when I saw the custom character thing added. I think it's a fun idea, but I also don't think sega understands the forces they just encouraged here. XD
Honestly, I'm pretty sure they know EXACTLY what forces they're encouraging here. I've been wondering for a while why they haven't done this already, considering how prolific terrible fan characters already are. This is just them finally admitting what their audience wants.

Anyway, I'm still looking forward to forces. If it's anything like Generations (hopefully with more stages, and no 15 minute long one like Planet wisp), I'll probably have a good time with it.

Ummmm it is long only in your first plays, then its no so bad. Have you ever played Eggmanland? THAT is a long level (Or any werehog level to be honest).

I think Forces stages will be as short as most of the Generations levels...

SEGA sure had enough of the fanbase complaining about the Gameplay mechanics, the Sonic fanbase is so divided, some prefer Classic, others prefer modern, and others prefer adventure, It's their way to say "Screw it, do it yourself since you're smart".

Last edited:
SEGA sure had enough of the fanbase complaining about the Gameplay mechanics, the Sonic fanbase is so divided, some prefer Classic, others prefer modern, and others prefer adventure, It's their way to say "Screw it, do it yourself since you're smart".

Its not a bad idea at all. What bothers me is that its ANOTHER gameplay of 3D and 2D mixed. Just give us 1 3D gameplay with no unnecesary 2D parts. Sonic 06 was the last main game to have full 3D stages (And some werehog stages too I think)

...No Fox? darnit SEGA, you can really limit us all...

And now i gotta debate about either Choosing Dog, Hedgehog or Wolf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back