[SUGOI] Shut Up and Get On It

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't figure out a way to check if an IO exe is being used

From my experience, the global variable io will be non-nil if and only if an I/O EXE is being used (and you haven't defined "io" yourself as a local variable or anything).

You're absolutely right! I have no idea what I was thinking! I better get right on that before

Oh no! Too late!

Well, what's done is done. Here's the "corrected" version. Hopefully it's obscure enough without being outright unhelpful.
S3ieAvsOJg-LKJ7sbUuIaS1jgKwUbWZLRg1j48q83HpMJL0l3z-AMrkUDXmWpe-N34BFxKFyqZ3bFtvmFTk0I7BZfHEJb916dHkHkR8lhkmkFkcZEdF9he9UqU5R68rrbTfEbIM0GAYUtw_D2xt28n7__EsWU6iQy1Rt56EzsqD7lI1VhO325S2X9NGls57EaTWjfPXH3JW-2_rVKNXwKeVGCZr9hhzhPJk-Xq12P8XHvk3YXcbDeAM0YIxSxMfznZMiWotCxgxglqGvofbmuqs1X7RJeQJHDmXHf6VjT2OD4yKvdlsHD0FsjgEjNZr0ai_emVMUb2RxDVGqFYXtztD2KHsDXVAg2_T2zEsrybRNFHPtJvRrlm7_2M67gRZpCe78Ru7Pjq-nR5WXlnlL1Dky4FxwgKqFY2ez96xEDVXatW4xQMsNC9GQ7nKlOn4wTjwGDSmjj-TmmoiTMTPzmSmMXdNJHI-LCbrDPfEMmRNxZVzx24jMVBu_1JG1sNJRBvuPTGiuCe1Clw50xlSzm-33MumiIvhpfcdOc9PxKjjfZ3i2J5nIVSkgLsbRmnvjOEi3nCkLqrKyZiJeRvaLKRf5sutNpN91OUHSPRPhGaZa1BuQ=w1280-h800-no
>Take a shower
http://imgur.com/gallery/Hw4R6
You lied to me.

Last edited:
I know, it's actually the spoopy John Cena animation in the water.

---------- Post added at 07:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 AM ----------

Also, I found a typo, which says "opend".
r4Xp56n.png
Cue Thoughty2 saying "Oops".
Also, I have the current version just to make case.

Sugoi is one of my favorites map packs i beated in a single day 100% great work in make this awesome mod

Hello again! Yes, I know, SUBARASHII isn't out yet, have patience. For now, there's been a very severe SUGOI netplay issue that I only recently caught wind of, and it's "yikes!" enough to warrant a minor bugfix patch. I thought about porting over SUBARASHII's better codebase and features, but that's another whole can of worms that can wait for 2.2. Have a changelog.

• Fixed a very catastrophic mapping error in Robotnik Laboratory 1 that caused wall scrolling thinkers being applied to almost every linedef in the map. This would crash the host when someone tried joining during this level.
  • A really quick port of the fake cecho system from SUBARASHII has been added to replace the actual cechos. This fixes unlock messages being red after End of Time, and removes any chance of console errors about cechos popping up.
  • Mine Maze's level select picture has been updated, at the request of the author.
  • Lavender World's lavender grass flat was previously an invalid size. This caused no apparent side-effects in game, but it has been replaced with a properly sized version.
  • Fixed the 50 Big Ring and the HHH having their despawn behaviors flipped around. (Previously, the 50 Big Ring would despawn if Area X was unlocked, while the HHH would despawn in Match.)
  • A Lua hook for the Elemental Shield from another add-on that accidentally made it's way into the file has been removed.
  • The mod is now wadzipped, reducing the file size by a fair chunk.

Amazing Level Pack!

When i'm Playing SUGOI, i Taught it Was Amazing. The Levels, The Music And The Sprites Are Pretty Awesome! You Are So Cool!

So, don't get me wrong, but I kinda created this account just to ask this. Is it possible to pass Fudge Canyon with Knuckles? I don't know if I'm really bad or something but I'm stuck and I'm afraid that I'll have to restart the game with another characther. I have tried everything.

Anyway, nice level pack, I really enjoyed it. :)

It is indeed possible, albiet the Knuckles path is a bit cumbersome (definitely moreso than the normal path).

After you've made your way past the jello river, you'll find a checkpoint and you'll be looking at an exit pipe with jello flowing out of it, head left and you should see a GFZROCK textured wall with red and white and blue and white candy canes holding the structure up. Bust through the wall and you'll start the Knuckles path.

Head over to the edge where you'll find a sharp slope that leads down nowhere, use the slope to spindash jump up to the platforms while making sure to avoid getting knocked off by the crawlas. Spindash jump over the wafer fence and you'll be able to grab some rings (you'll probably need them) and head around the white iced cake to the right, jump down and latch onto a wall to climb your way under the overhang and make sure you don't fall, otherwise you'll be spit out at that exit pipe and lose some rings because VAda is a very nice person.

From there, the path is pretty straight forward. Glide and land on the spinning cookies and make your way over to the spring, hitch a ride on the backwards PolyBar™ and land on the ledge to the left, climb to the top of the chocolate cake and then glide to the exit of the Knuckles path and it should be pretty straightforward from there.

It is indeed possible, albiet the Knuckles path is a bit cumbersome (definitely moreso than the normal path).

After you've made your way past the jello river, you'll find a checkpoint and you'll be looking at an exit pipe with jello flowing out of it, head left and you should see a GFZROCK textured wall with red and white and blue and white candy canes holding the structure up. Bust through the wall and you'll start the Knuckles path.

Head over to the edge where you'll find a sharp slope that leads down nowhere, use the slope to spindash jump up to the platforms while making sure to avoid getting knocked off by the crawlas. Spindash jump over the wafer fence and you'll be able to grab some rings (you'll probably need them) and head around the white iced cake to the right, jump down and latch onto a wall to climb your way under the overhang and make sure you don't fall, otherwise you'll be spit out at that exit pipe and lose some rings because VAda is a very nice person.

From there, the path is pretty straight forward. Glide and land on the spinning cookies and make your way over to the spring, hitch a ride on the backwards PolyBar™ and land on the ledge to the left, climb to the top of the chocolate cake and then glide to the exit of the Knuckles path and it should be pretty straightforward from there.

Thanks a lot.
I feel kinda stupid now (well, it is on my nickname) because I explored every single wall on that map but I didn't thougth on go under that fricking wafer wall.
And I'm seeing how nice VAda is, haha. The map is pretty well made, anyway.
Thanks again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back